How To Setup A Successful Affiliate Business

Millionaire88

What is up millionaires! I want to talk about one of the best ways to make money online...affiliate marketing.
What is affiliate marketing exactly? In simplest terms, you take a premade product and promote that product to make a commission off of that product's sale.

How To Get Started With Affiliate Marketing?
There are various affiliate marketplaces you can go to and find products to promote, but the most popular ones I use along with countless thousands are Clickbank and Digistore24. You can sign up for free on both sites and start promoting.

What Niche Should I Promote?
In order to make money online, you need to have a product that is relevant to the masses. These are called niches. Currently, the most popular niches are Make Money Online, Health and Fitness, and Spirituality. When picking a niche category, you should also find a sub-niche within your current niche. So, for example, if your niche is health and fitness, your sub-niche could be weight loss (which is very popular). Sub-niches allow you to directly target your audiences that are looking specifically for the product you're promoting.

How Do I Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
Here is where most newly found affiliate marketers fail. First thing you should know is that you can choose a paid method to making money, or the free method. They both have their own pros and cons, but to start out in affiliate marketing, I would suggest going for the free method and then reinvesting into your business with the paid methods once you start making money online. So let's get started.

Free methods take advantage of social media, but there is a method you should use when doing this. Listen closely because this is important. Never ever ever spam your links and posts on social media because they will get banned. There are different things you can do to make money online, but for affiliate marketing the money is in the list. What do I mean by that? Study show that 80% of online shoppers never buy on the first time, which means it may take a couple tries to convince them to invest in your product you're promoting. In order to do this you need to create a landing page to capture their emails, so you can stay relevant to your audience in order for them to purchase your product you're promoting. A good site to use to start with is Convertkit.

Convertkit is an email marketing platform that you can use to create landing pages, forms, and do email marketing campaigns. If you want to know how to create a landing page, I can give a walkthrough on this topic. With a landing page, you're basically giving away something free that your audience will want in order to get their email address. For example, if your promoting a weight loss product, on your landing page give away a free e-book on 5 keto recipes they can use, so on and so forth. Give value to get money.

What did I mention above? Work smarter not harder, right? I know what you are thinking, I don't have a free e-book to give away. Well, I got you. Know how to play the game. There is a site called FreePLRDownloads where you can use copyright free eBooks, articles, software, etc. that you can give away free on your landing pages. Just choose your niche on the site and they will give you a list of items you can use for FREE. This is what all those successful so called internet gurus use to make money. They work smarter.

How Do I Find Buyers On Social Media?
So, you have your product picked out, you have your landing page created, now all that you need is buyers. To do this, go to Facebook, and search for groups that share interest in your chosen niche. Using weight loss as an example again, you will search for "Weight loss "on Facebook and join those groups. Once you've joined the groups, you will always always always provide your group members with VALUE. A simple, "Hey, what's up everyone, I want to provide you all with some value, so I'm giving away a free eBook on 5 Keto Diet Recipes you can use to help you lose weight." You will then post your landing page link below the text. When they see your post and click on your link, they will be redirected to your landing page, they will then fill in their info ( email address and name), and then download their free eBook showing them 5 keto diet recipes they can use to help them lose weight. Once their email and name are captured, Convertkit will save their email and then you will be able to retarget them with your email campaign. Another good site to use to start an email marketing campaign is GetResponse.

How Do I Setup and Use An Email Marketing Campaign?
An email marketing campaign is the heart of your affiliate marketing business. Typically, you want to create emails that are 90 days. What does that mean? You will create 90 or so emails that will be sent to your email list once it is built. I say do this first because you don't want to constantly have to write an email everyday to send to your email list. The time you spend upfront will help you on the backend. There's a certain setup that you need to do to be successful at email marketing. You don't want to bombard your list with promotional emails for your products. Again, always think about your customers first. Another aspect I should mention is that time and day matters also. Below I will place my emailing schedule on the times and days I send out emails. Send out emails every 3 days because this keeps your relevant without being too pushy. Your campaigns should also include info based emails, free give ways, and of course your product promotions. You always give value first. If you all want me to do a walkthrough on creating an email campaign just let me know because I know this is a lot of information for one viewing.

Soon as a customer enters their email and signs up, the very first email they will receive will be a thank you email for signing and in this email you can paste your free eBook. Wait 3 days after the automatic email was sent out to send them an informative email on the products/services you offer or information involving your chosen niche. You will then wait another 3 days and send them a promotional email for you affiliate product. Wait another 3 days and send them a free gift like an article they can download or read pertaining to your chosen niche. And just rinse and repeat. The time and day, as I mentioned above matters also. People usually don't check their emails over the weekend, Saturday or Sunday. Also, people usually check their emails while at work, lunch, or when they are at home, so you want to send out emails in the morning time between 8:00-11:00 A.M. So, for example, using the weight loss niche:

Email 1: Automatic Email for signing up- Thank You for signing up (provide your customers with their free eBook download in this email)
Wait 3 Days
Email 2: 8:00 AM- Informational Email: Send them info pertaining to weight loss
Wait 3 Days
Email 3: 8:00 AM-Promotional Email: Promote your affiliate product in this email.
Wait 3 Days
Email 4: 8:00 AM- Free Gift: Give your email list a free gift in the form of a download (eBook, pdf, article, etc.)
Rinse and Repeat.

To automate and make things easier for you get an autoresponder. GetResponse is a has all the above: Landing Page Creator, Email Marketing Writing, and Email Autoresponder. An autoresponder is a system you set up beforehand that will automate your email sending to your list. You will write out your emails for 90 days in your autoresponder and set it up to send out emails every 3 days between the times of 8-11 AM.

NOTE BE SURE TO USE A LINK SHORTENING SERVICE LIKE ****** TO SHORTEN YOUR LANDING PAGE LINK.

Briangsam

Affiliate marketing is not so easy, which means you have to be smart and creative in order to be successful at it. So as you remember to foster relationships, also focus on your niche, focus on a few key affiliates, and create a system that generates performance for both the advertiser and the affiliate you can drive profit and conversions for your small business.