How to spend money lesser than you did

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Let's face it: saving money is hard. It requires effort and discipline, plus the ability to resist temptation when you're tempted to spend money on things that are not worth it. I know you are trying.

It's also a lot easier to spend money than save it. The average American household carries about $15,000 in debt, and most people have several credit cards with balances that average $2,000 or more.

If you can get your financial house in order, you'll be able to live a better life for less money — and that means having more time to do the things that matter most to you.

Here are five ways to spend money lesser than you did:

1. Get an unlimited data plan, and stick to it.

2. Take advantage of free delivery on items you buy online through the mail.

3. Use public transportation instead of driving to work every day, even if that means taking an extra 20 minutes each day. It's worth it.

4. Always try to use coupons whenever possible when buying groceries or other items, as well as at restaurants and other businesses where coupons are available, such as gas stations and grocery stores.

5. When shopping for clothing, always look for sales and discounts by using a coupon or store credit card (or both!)

These are great ways by which one can reduce spending it is always good or a wise thing to do to reduce your spending power because you will be having your money with you.

The thing is that it is always good to save money than to spend it a lot of persons that are financially free do more of saving than spending so it is always good to look for good ways by which you can save money and like you have listed above very good ways by which one can save money. it is also will be to always look for good deals and where to have discounts from purchases because this is a good way of having your purchases and your products.
it is good to invest your money than spending it investment brings more money while spending take away sometimes one's money. so it is to stop spending.

I agree with you, saving money is hard,you have to be determined and have a good goal purpose,that alone could motivate you to save some money, truly spending things that are not worth will definitely won't allow you to save.

I really do not understand what you meant here by using public transportation instead of driving to work, because to me I really can't he using public transportation she I have my own car,it is even more comfortable when using Private cars to work,and here in Nigeria, there are some states that you will end up frustrated when you make use of public transportation,before some bus get to full and take off its frustrating. Except you will have to be jumping from one bike to another,when you have your own car.

Some people go for so much quality stuffs that they will end up been scammed,exact same clothes but different prices,so much difference in the price that you end up wondering if it's not same clothes and materials.

The most important thing we should be trying our best to do is to make more money . If we can be able to make more money then it will be very much easier for us to use this money to do things that will be profitable in our life rather than for us to be in debt.

There are a lot of ways money can be made both online and offline and we are to dedicate our time and choose the most profitable ones for us.

What I have been able to find out is that people are likely to be in debt when they don't have enough money in their hands or probably when they are lazy to work to raise money. These are the circumstances that could possibly make an individual to think of getting a loan , but when there is money with us , we can establish any business of our choice without problems.