Business Ideas How to start a business without a sponsor

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you are an entrepreneur who is passionate about starting a business but you happen lack the adequate capital that will be enough to establish your business. I think there are couple of ways you could provide fund to run it and make your dream work. The number one is to find a way to raise money by using the means of fundraising, although this might be somehow complicated to do because it mostly works good for brands that are already well known, and the reason for this is because fraudsters are using this opportunity to extort money from kind hearted people that are ready to support one’s dream. There are some site online you can post and they will do you this particular favor, you can also go to approach any philanthropist you know, they might be of help. And if any of these does not work then I will suggest you go for a loan if you have the required collateral, I am very sure no organization will be ready to lend such amount that is worth enough to start an establishment without being it secured with something they can hold on to, so these are the ways I think you can actually go through it.

Wiserr

Starting a business without adequate funding is not something easy. You first need to have a little amount to start to business no matter how small it is.but it would not be a great idea to start without adequate funding. Just find a little amount and start no matter how small it is.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It may not really be easy as you said it here because this will require a lot of things before you are even accepted by a philanthropist to be offered some money or sponsorship to start up any business you are interested. But what is the need for someone to go through all that ? because to me I advise that whenever someone is thinking of starting up a business, they should also think of the best way they can raise money to start up this business .even if they are not able to raise all the money but at least to start from somewhere.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When you want to start a business, the sources of getting adequate funding is a very important thing to think about. I prefer you generally save the money yourself or reach out to wealthy people for partnership . If the idea is good then people will definitely want to inject some money.