How To Start A Car Engine Assembling Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In my country, more and more people have bought cars after the mid 2000s and after the 90s era ended. In the current times there are a lots of cars in my city and this is because cars are easily available on installments. This means that there is a lot of potential for people who are mechanics or for the people who are related to the field of cars. In my city, there are many workshops who use lathe machines and other kinds of machines to prepare car engines or assemble car engine parts. This is done by professionals and experienced individual. I would like to know that do you think that it is still a profitable investment during the pandemic? I do thin k so but it requires hundreds of dollars to start this business? Please do provide your opinions. Thanks.

Good luck

Verified member
Starting a car engine assembled is not an easy task because vehicle parts are very expensive nowadays.The cost of buying car has really hacked high due to the part in the market.it means if one ones to venture into such business,a lot of capital is required.it is the capital or money at hand that will determine how business will be run.it is capital intense

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We have here the public transport called Jeepney. It is a small bus that can carry up to 20 passengers. It is made of old engines (or new but imported) that is installed in a locally made body. I have a relative who owns the Francisco Motors. He said that business is not good these days maybe because of the lack of money in the economy.We have here the public transport called Jeepney. It is a small bus that can carry up to 20 passengers. It is made of old engines (or new but imported) that is installed in a locally made body. I have a relative who owns the Francisco Motors. He said that business is not good these days maybe because of the lack of money in the economy.