Passive income How to start a Drop Service for beginners?

WestOX

I’m a newbie about drop servicing I’m just wondering if people can help me out on the best ways to get started. I’m looking for the best tips on drop servicing. I am working with no money. Please help me as I’m trying to make a better life for my family.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Drop shipping is like affiliate marketing which involves selling on behalf of people. The only difference is that in drop shipping, it is like a mini importation where a drop shipper can buy some goods online especially in abroad where the goods are cheaper and later sell them to people around their localities

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is going to take a lot of work from you as you are about to start dropshipping services with little or no money. You must be ready to walk out to generate free traffic to your store so as to make consistent sales. Another thing is that you should we invest your profit back into the business in order to grow faster. Better still you can raise money from friends and family.

CoolBro

Dropserviving is a service that is accompanied in your name but the project/service is done by somebody else e.g, a freelancer. So, you act like the middle man wherein you accept the offers from your client and then you let the project is done by the freelancer or somebody skilled in that profession and finally the product is delivered by you to your client. Effective communication skills is required to come to an agreement with your clients.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most important thing about drop shipping is getting a quality product that is in high demand in your locality. You should also have basic knowledge in marketing either offline or online depending on where your target audience is. You should also have a means in which you can collect money from your audience.