Business Ideas How to start a fumigating business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Fumigating business is one demanding business you can rely on as nobody wants to have insect around especially for those that can infect one with quick diseases. As such people always want to fumigate their homes, offices etc as often as possible.

This business can be very lucrative if you have the needed skills and the equipment to execute it.

How do you start this business. The following steps will guide you:

Start with a little training to have basic knowledge and skills of the task. You can learn from the person already In the business

Next, take a feasibility study of the business. Check what others are not doing right and Devise means of filling the gap.

Get the right license, registration and certification that is relevant to your country or location. You need to get this done before full commencement.

Now brand your business with the right logo, title and using the right font.

Get the right chemicals and equipment that will aid you I'm in doing an excellent job.

You would need insurance in place. You know how it can be with chemical mixture and other things, try to get insured Incase of any issues

Now start marketing and advertising your brand. This is to help you get jobs daily.

What do you think of this business?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some chemicals are really dangerous to the body when you breath in and in this case it is always the best option that someone who is going into this type of business should get adequate training from qualified personnel because they are going to train you on how you can do it effectively without having any dangerous consequences to people and the environment, spraying it inappropriately can be dangerous when people breath in the dangerous chemical.. most people who are doing this over here are train and they are able to do it effectively without any problem.. that is how it should be.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Some chemicals are really dangerous to the body when you breath in and in this case it is always the best option that someone who is going into this type of business should get adequate training from qualified personnel because they are going to train you on how you can do it effectively without having any dangerous consequences to people and the environment, spraying it inappropriately can be dangerous when people breath in the dangerous chemical.. most people who are doing this over here are train and they are able to do it effectively without any problem.. that is how it should be.
you are on point that is why the training was the first point I raise of is good to at least get a bit of training especially to Avertsome minor experience that would have happened if not trained. But then it will still be good to get a kibd of insurance to cover for risks and some damages during the course of the service

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
you are on point that is why the training was the first point I raise of is good to at least get a bit of training especially to Avertsome minor experience that would have happened if not trained. But then it will still be good to get a kibd of insurance to cover for risks and some damages during the course of the service
Yes all your points you have raise in the topic are all valid and are all necessary, another thing is the health of an individual who is engaging in the business, well since the business is really dangerous and risky if we breath in those chemical into our body then such individual really have to take all the preventive measure that will be needed to prevent direct inhalation of dangerous substances into the body. Most of them can affect the lungs and other vital organs in the body and causes their failure which can result in death or any other dangerous disease. This must be put into consideration for a better life and longevity.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes all your points you have raise in the topic are all valid and are all necessary, another thing is the health of an individual who is engaging in the business, well since the business is really dangerous and risky if we breath in those chemical into our body then such individual really have to take all the preventive measure that will be needed to prevent direct inhalation of dangerous substances into the body. Most of them can affect the lungs and other vital organs in the body and causes their failure which can result in death or any other dangerous disease. This must be put into consideration for a better life and longevity.
You are totally on point and it is just the way that the business should be treated. All the gears needed to be used at the time that the service is going on should be used to protect the delicate part of the body. itjink with the use of insurance it will be a lot easier

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are totally on point and it is just the way that the business should be treated. All the gears needed to be used at the time that the service is going on should be used to protect the delicate part of the body. itjink with the use of insurance it will be a lot easier
Do you really think insurance is really necessary in this type of business because as I understand it is just a business someone can engage on their own without the need of any third-party support, ok if you might think they are important then what will be their function in the business .. how will the insurance company really works to a point of organising how you will be able to prevent yourself from breathing the dangerous chemical... Naturally I believe this is always something an individual need to train from qualified personnel only.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you really think insurance is really necessary in this type of business because as I understand it is just a business someone can engage on their own without the need of any third-party support, ok if you might think they are important then what will be their function in the business .. how will the insurance company really works to a point of organising how you will be able to prevent yourself from breathing the dangerous chemical... Naturally I believe this is always something an individual need to train from qualified personnel only.
Insurance comes in for your health. like your health insurance where you can be compensated so that you can treat yourself better than when left on your own to cater for your health when any health issue emanate from the job. Though you should protect yourself but health insurance is also useful.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This type of business will only thrive in semi urban area where they are close to many insects.
Well, it is all about where insects disturb alot which could be the urban , semi urban or rural areas. when once you have issues of pests then it will be advisable to use the fumigating services to eradicate them. More pests or insects in a location impact negatively on the people in it

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are large companies that possess big properties like hotels, schools and restaurants that might periodically need fumigation. You can always use this opportunity to position yourself well in their faces so that you can always get hired. You should ensure that you are very good at your work.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are large companies that possess big properties like hotels, schools and restaurants that might periodically need fumigation. You can always use this opportunity to position yourself well in their faces so that you can always get hired. You should ensure that you are very good at your work.
Yeah you are right you mentioned places that are good places that one can target to get jobs st all times to make money.These places are always looking out to furmigate their environment and rooms. Maybe one might need to send them a proposal to clinch such jobs since others might be interested in the jobs too. You just have 5o give your best service to always get jobs

Mika

VIP Contributor
Fumigating? I was not aware of this word. Thanks for teaching me a new word. However, I did know that there is money to be made by killing insects and pests for homeowners. This is dangerous work though, you need professional skills to de-insect homes. You also need professional gear.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Okay thanks too. yeah this kind of business strives a lot in my locality as we have to deal with pest abd biting insects to keep them at bay then you would need to call in the professionals to help fumigate your home. they are paid well and can work In. diferent locations. so it is a good job but needs a little of learning

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Truthfully, I don't know from which aspect you are seeing this business, that makes you think it's profitable, but everyone with their forseeing. But left to me, I don't really think it's going to be a profitable business cos people can live without fumigating and still survive. I think what can be profitable is what people can't do without.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well mate that's your perspective and maybe again it depends on your location. if you stay in an area that you are really distirbed by bitting insect you would have no option that to bring in fumigators periodically to have your home fumigate. so it is profitable because you would be paid just the way you should that would make you gain

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is a good business which can really yield a lot of money to some one.
Though before one can really make it from this business there are some things that some one need to pur in to consideration. And one of them is:
Creating awareness to people around or to those who are in offices.
One can make business and go to Bank ,ministries and to some well known people. Make them know what you can offer to them. Let them know the advantage of fumigating there surrounding and make sure that you package your self very well so that they will not be taking you for granted.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
you are right with this, this is one business you can make your money well if you know how to package it well. the offices in my country are always in fire need of this service. so as you rightly stated you can contact the offices and let them know what you are into and be called up to take up the job any time they are ready