Business Ideas How to Start an Online Education Business

Mika

VIP Contributor
Online learning is growing rapidly because it is cheaper than traditional classroom education. For a lot of people tailor-made courses are better than attending college for 4 years to acquire a Bachelors’ Degree. The market for online education is huge

If you are a teacher or an educator, you can easily create your own online education business. Here are few options for your online education business

eLearning Website

eLearning Mobile App

eLearning Marketplaces

YouTube

Zoom Classroom

How to start your online education business?

Create a course, Creating a course involves writing course materials, creating videos, and podcasts. Publish the course on your website, app, learning marketplaces like udemy, or youtube. If you want to use zoom to offer your teaching services, you can do so by first inviting people to enroll for the course and then give the lectures.

D

Deleted member 13140

I think I love the idea of starting an online education business, creating an online course and all that, it's really passive income.
But I won't even try publishing it on my website, it's going to be a waste of time I guess, why?

Because I don't have traffic yet and no one would see my video, and it's true that even on those site like udemy, the competition will be really high but I think I'll stand a chance selling products in the city than in the desert. ??.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Most of the online tutors that I know use either Google Meet or Zoom. I have tried zoom for the "telemed" that evaluated my lab results. The doctor was in the hospital while I am at home. In my wife's office they are using Teams. For an online education I guess there are apps to use that would facilitate a good experience for distant learning.

fmwinneer

very good post, i appreciate this idea . i just wanna insist on youtube and try to make this course amusing not the standard education . and then people will love to learn having fun

Mika

VIP Contributor
Most of the online tutors that I know use either Google Meet or Zoom. I have tried zoom for the "telemed" that evaluated my lab results. The doctor was in the hospital while I am at home. In my wife's office they are using Teams. For an online education I guess there are apps to use that would facilitate a good experience for distant learning.
There are a lot of video conferencing apps that we can use to teach online and make money. If you think creating video courses and selling via marketplaces is technically challenging, you can use video conferencing apps. Zoom is just one of these video conferencing apps that can be used by online tutors.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I know someone who set up a website teaching other teachers how to teach pupils. the person set up a website where in dishes out different lesson notes and guides for the teachers to copy from. He also urged them to set up text and examination on different. He is making a lot of money from display advert on the blog.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good business idea for people who are interested in education. before you venture into this kind of business then you should pay teachers or lecturers as the case may be to give you quality lecture notes or videos. then you also need some capital because you're going to make a whole lot profit in the long run.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Udemy is another platform where you can an instructor on a subject and create different courses on the subject. people are going to enroll into some of your courses and you are going to make passive income. Just make sure that the courses you are creating on the platform at top notch and you will have lot of students.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have often though about creating courses on digital marketing and selling via my website but I simply do not have time to create courses. However, I have tried teaching through zoom meetings and youtube. I organized a couple of paid webinars on how to become influencer and do influencer marketing

Setho

VIP Contributor
The ongoing pandemic is really show the people that the world is not just going to be going straight forward and as such many people are beginning to seek online education for their children and even for their selves. If you want to start an online teaching business then the first thing is to spend a little amount of money in gaining education for yourself. You are definitely going to need a quiet location that has light. You will also have to spend money on a few equipment like buying a camera and also a laptop for the editing of the videos.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes, the corona virus pandemic has created a lot of income opportunities for businesses. One of the businesses to profit from the pandemic is education. Whether you have an education business (own a school, for example), or are an educator, you can start teaching online and make money. The best thing about online education business is you can sell the same course again and again and repeatedly earn passive income form your course. Alternatively, you can also try teaching through zoom class. I have used this technique to make money. My teaching is mainly focused on short term courses for skill development.

D

Deleted member 13140

I think the online education is going to blow up, I mean imagine the possibility, you can now create a website, or well join one already eg Udemy, teachable and some others and teach anyone whatever expertise you believe you have, this is something that wasn't available before, am really impressed by it, and actually this is one of the online business that I want to venture into, teaching people how to start a successful online business and of course I can only do that when I create a successful online business myself

General01

Thanks for this beautiful idea.
I intend to be an educator and this is really an eye opener for me
Kudos! And thanks once again

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Education is a big business. The need for education is growing day by day and it is providing a lot lot of income opportunities not only for the individuals (teachers, educators) but also the business. While you might not be able to launch your own school, college or university, but you can obviously build a small business in education niche.