Earn Money How to start earning online with no investment?

Skysaint

Verified member
It's right to think that to make a good sum of money online would require one to make some investment. Many people do believe that one can only use money to make money which is right to an extent but I don't think it does apply in all cases.
Business to me is whatever you have to do or involve yourself in inorder to earn from it which doesn't in some cases requires start up capital. There are actually ways to earn money online without having to deposit money just that the money one earns from such sites ain't enough to handle all of one's money demanding issue or rather say have it as your full time income.
I think one could start off with some couple of paid to post sites or paid to upload sites that are paying. You may not be able to earn alot but it will be good enough as a side hustle of some sort.

uforwealth

Verified member
The truth is that if you don't pay in cash, you will definitely pay in kind to make money online. If you have money, invest little amount of money to make money fast.Otherwise,you will have to work for freelancing websites such as fiverr, people per hour etc or paid to post websites like trendri.com.

D

DigitalEntrepreneur

Yes, it is possible to earn money online without investment. Countless people have started their own business online and many more continue to do so even today as it requires less operational costs and can be started as a side business while still continuing their ongoing work. One advantage with online businesses is that they can start their business with fewer employees and all the work can be done virtually.

The various businesses which you can start online don’t require a ton of resources.

1. Becoming a freelance content writer, designer, or developer - You can start your own blogs or social media handles where you display your writing, or show your designs. Displaying your work on public platforms is like creating your digital CV that can be viewed by potential recruiters.

2. Taking an online class - You can teach students an art form such as dancing, singing, writing, or teach them languages based on your skills and likings. Teachers can conduct online classes on multiple online platforms such as Zoom, Google meets, FaceTime, and many more such apps for free.

3. Becoming an influencer - Influencers are individuals who have the power of influencing their audience's purchasing decisions through social media. Influencers usually have a large number of following. Influencers are marketers who promote a said brand’s product/service as well as create content that’s interesting to their audiences.

4. Starting your own blog - If you love writing, are an artist, or have content which you’d like to share with your audience then starting your own blog is a great idea. You can then promote your blog using digital marketing tools such as SEO, PPO, Keywords, and much more.

5. Become a YouTuber - Creating your own page on YouTube is free and is a great business idea. If you are an animator then you can create videos on your animation and share them on YouTube. You can start your own cooking channel, a product review channel, the possibilities are endless.

There are many other businesses that you can start online which can be lucrative. All you have to do is find the right idea to connect with. Whatever the idea, we’re going to give you a complete guide on how to best start your business in order for it to receive the most traction and is also profitable.

Hope this helps you well. Stay safe!

Raiyan10

If you want to start earbing without investing then and also if yoy do not have any type of skill. Then i would suggest small job sites like picoworkers,Seosprint & clickworkers. Yes the money they give is very low but at least you will start your earning. And after that yiu can join ptp sites,freelancing sites etc.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is really a lot of money that you can make online but then you will have to put in a lot of work. Eventually all the methods that you have listed is not going to bring you money very quick but if you are able to put in dedication with time it is going to be worth it.

Skysaint

Verified member
There is really a lot of money that you can make online but then you will have to put in a lot of work. Eventually all the methods that you have listed is not going to bring you money very quick but if you are able to put in dedication with time it is going to be worth it.
Yeah, if you really want to make money online without depositing money, then you have to be prepared to give in your time, dedication as you've said and commitment. After encountering a lot of scam sites online as a beginner, I started looking for ways to earn money without having to depositing money which led me to discover posting forum and the experience have been fun so far

GiovonniJ

• 7 easy Ways To Create Passive Income Online in 2021
  1. Start making YouTube videos.
  2. Create a website for affiliate marketing.
  3. Sell your photos on the internet.
  4. Write an e-book.
  5. Sell your own products.
  6. Adopt a blog that already exists.
7. if you want to learn how to make money online watch this video

Skysaint

Verified member
The truth is that if you don't pay in cash, you will definitely pay in kind to make money online. If you have money, invest little amount of money to make money fast.Otherwise,you will have to work for freelancing websites such as fiverr, people per hour etc or paid to post websites like trendri.com.
Yeah, if you don't invest online to make money then there is every possiblity that your earning rate will be quite slow. Maybe through working on posting forums and freelancing, because even in cryptocurrency or setting up online stores will require you make an investment before you start earning. Earning without investment is actually for those who see online work as a side hustle

Mika

VIP Contributor
I made my first online income by working on upwork. Upwork still happens to be my number one income source. I hear a lot of people say upwork is difficult, but I have been easily making $300-$500 per month by working on upwork. Well, this is not big amount compared to what other successful freelancers are earning on Upwork but it is definitely better than earning from earning sites like forums, micro jobs sites, GPT sites, etc. If you have professional level skills and want to earn online without zero investment, freelancing sites are the right platform. I am a programmer and I earn well from upwork.

Skysaint

Verified member
I made my first online income by working on upwork. Upwork still happens to be my number one income source. I hear a lot of people say upwork is difficult, but I have been easily making $300-$500 per month by working on upwork. Well, this is not big amount compared to what other successful freelancers are earning on Upwork but it is definitely better than earning from earning sites like forums, micro jobs sites, GPT sites, etc. If you have professional level skills and want to earn online without zero investment, freelancing sites are the right platform. I am a programmer and I earn well from upwork.
Wow, I must say that that's really a good sum of money to be earning online just within a month, I myself can't get close to that amount even in three months. I also want to work as a freelancer in one or more of these freelancing sites basically as a graphics designer but from what I here people say, it can be time demanding and not fit for a student to get involved with as you only have a limited time frame to work on a particular project or task given to you by a client.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you sell your skills, you do not need investment. I sell my digital marketing service and make money from social media promotion. I do not have to spend money to earn as a marketer. However, I did spend money to build my social media marketing and digital marketing skills.