How to Start Print on Demand Business With RedBubble

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are numerous Print on Demand marketplaces like Teespring, Cafe Press, Spreadshirt, etc. but the best marketplace according to my opinion is RedBubble.

RedBubble is a Print On Demand marketplace based in Australia. It is the biggest marketplace for Print on Demand business with its own Print-On-Demand factory, and annual revenue of 215 million USD. If you are thinking about starting your own Print On Demand Business you should definitely go with RedBubble because every month millions of customers visit RedBubble to make a purchase. It has monthly traffic of 26.19 million, with an average visit duration of 6.19 minutes

RedBubble is the ideal marketplace for newbies because it is really easy to get started. All you need to do is upload the design. They will take care of the rest of the things from printing your product to shipping to the buyer’s address. You don’t even have to advertise your product on RedBubble because millions of people are already visiting RedBubble regularly.

It does not cost money to sign up or upload product designs. When your product is sold, RedBubble cuts product printing and shipping fees and gives the remaining money to you.

Whether you want to make money as a side hustle or want to earn a full-time income by doing online business, RedBubble is for you.

Yeah, Redbubble is a perfect source to make money online, which is also easy for newbies.
I have made one sale on this platform. My design was sold on a backpack. My artist commissions were 6.75$ (15%) of the product. I am hoping that more designs will sell.
The best thing is that it is a perfect way to make a passive income source. Once your design is uploaded there, there is an opportunity to sell it. Your design can be sold multiple times by multiple users, and you can earn commissions for a lifetime.
But first, it takes some time and effort to make your shop amazing. Understanding the algorithm of Redbubble is also important for success.