How to Start Selling on Fiverr as a Newbie

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Fiverr is a good platform to build freelancing career. I made my first money online by selling via Fiverr. I sold my first gig on Fiverr just in one week after registering on the site and listing my gig. You might ask what I was selling and how I managed to sell.

Here is my number one secret on how to sell on Fiver as a newbie.

Outsmart the competition: My first gig was influencer marketing. My competitors were selling for $5 per promotion. I offered for a half rate. By paying $5, buyer could have his two products promoted. Not only my rates, even my service was better because I had more followers on my social pages compared to most of my competitors. My gig also offered bonus. If someone bought my instagram gig, I would also offer to promote through facebook for free.

Phabbyfundz

I must say that your article has brought to our knowledge the importance of being smart when it comes to selling gigs on fiverr or other related platforms. You approach to gaining more customers is a really thought full one and any one who takes similar approach would soon start making a lot of profits too.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Selling high-quality services and products for a lower price is a great way to build sales but this does not work always because when you are offering something for a low price people tend to believe that the quality is not great. I have found that buyers stay away from low price services.