How To Start Website Design Business?

Dino

Am intrested in website design business, i can't designe website at the moment but i think if i learn i will catch up within 2 months and become a website professional. Onething that is holding me back is the cost of learning website design.

Can i learn website design using website template and will client accept website templete?

jyu143

I made my wbebsites using wix.com there's a lot of sites that you can create your own blogs or websites and it's free, blogspot.com etc, if you want some help to design your blogs or sites maybe I can help for $10 only.

Web designer is my work for almost 3 years so let me know if you want help.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are some steps one need to take in other to start website design business, setting up your work environment is the first step to take in order to start website design business, you also decide on your product and services, naming your web design company, writing down your business plan, create your proposals and contract templates,with this few steps one can start website design business.

Mellorando

Banned
I don't know or have an idea on creating a website but I do know where you can buy a website and remodel it to meet your needed standard you can visit a web designing company to create your own personal website but bear in mind that it will require quite a high sum of money

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I made my first website design using WordPress. You can access wordpress software app and create your website with wordpress tools and templates, themes which is generic and build your site. It is not hard at wordpress to build a business website, blog, or company's website. You'll be guided about how to go with it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are some people that are talented by merely watching videos on how to do new things. I am not one of them. If the poster is also one of them, you can watch various videos on YouTube to guide you on how to design your own website bur if you are in my category, it is better to hire a professional to make the website for you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Website designing is one of the hottest digital skills presently. you can start your website designing journey by watching a couple of videos on YouTube and also making your own personal research. if you have money you can learn website designing online on popular learning websites like udemy, edx, and so many of them. This digital skill can be monetized on freelancing websites such as fiverr, upwork and so many of them.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you have the skills for website design then my suggestion is try to connect to people in domain name providers and hosting providers. Usually a customer of a web designer would need hosting and domain name as well. It would be a plus for you if you have the connections because you will be like a one-stop shop for the website owner.

VirginiaBrid

To start a website design business, first of all, you must know how to design beautifully.