Passive income How to stay motivated

MsFifs

During this pandemic era it is really difficult to stay motivated. How does one balance work and all and stay safe. Sometimes it's not easy to stay to balance work, studies, business, children and family.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is what is called time mamagement. When there is time mamagement, there will be easier ways of doing things. We can have time for all of those activites that you mentioned without one affecting the other. For instance, I do create time for when to read and even when to go out with friends.

Jonaville

In all honesty, staying motivated in this period of time can be very difficult to do. However, people have been able to accomplish it with appropriate planning and schedule. If possible, make a to-do list of what you plan to do for the day and keep track of it to see if you're actually keeping to the list. That is what I do and it has worked for me so far.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I'm in the kind of situation that I combine both working online and my studies plus other activities. One of the best ways in which you can stay motivated is to make a schedule of your time and allocate some portion to a certain task. Sometimes, I make out tonight time for study and day time for working online.

Good luck

Verified member
Staying motivated depends on individual.You can choose to be motivated after being faced with a lot of trial or trouble.You must have the zeal to always stand on your feet and never relent on your efforts.you must be strong to remain focus and not get distracted by any means.motivation is a thing of the mind.you can always build the spirit.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think if the poster can venture into some of the online opportunities that we have, the gain from these can serve as a good way of motivating oneself. For instance, I got to know more about paid to post during the pandemic and the moneu I was getting there motivated me to keep on.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
First you must be ready to strike balance in all the things that you are doing by giving them all equal attention. This will require a sort of planning so that you will not allocate more time than the other for some of the important things you want to do. Another way is to prioritise your time according to the importance of the tasks you have at hand.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I think to stay motivated, you first need to find a way to stay calm and not live in so much anxiety. Secondly, you need to let go of things that make you less motivated. It could be watching some videos or overthinking. Just live in the moment and do more of those things that make you feel empowered at the end.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to stay motivated is to keep your eyes on the end goal you want to achieve at the end of the struggle. You should always think of the things you are going to benefit from the present struggle you are passing through. you should also surround yourself with like-minded people that's will encourage you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very important that you should stay away from work once in a while in order to refresh and also rest. There is a greater likelihood that you might become bored and only interested when you are working for long hours so maybe taking a vacation outside the country might help.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the things you can do to stay motivated is to surround yourself with people of like mind. This is going to help you in different ways. The success stories recorded by each of the members of the group will be a motivating factor for you to keep on pushing hard to achieve your goals. This has helped me a lot and you can apply this to yourself.