How to trade crypto and how much to earn

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is actually a question and not the answer. I have been researching about crypto currency since last year. My understanding of crypto is not deep yet but I have a clear idea that it is a commodity. The crypto currency can be compared to corporate stocks that you can trade. Like the stock exchange the crypto currency has also an exchange market where you can buy and you can sell. Just take note that you have to spend for the charges when you transact in crypto currency.

With the corporate stocks the market price is also affected by the financial performance of the company that owns the stocks. With crypto currency the only factor that affects the pricing is the law of supply and demand. Making it worse for small time players is that the market price can be manipulated. There is a current hype so the people are not aware of the price manipulation.

For a short time trader, crypto market is the paradise. Largely people tend towards crypto as the volatility remains high in compared in stocks. Short term traders can readily use margins to buy and sell scrips in quick time.

However, long time investors should prefer stocks over crytpos. Stocks market has less volatility and thus much more reliable for longer term. So, it depends upon whether you want to trade for short term or invest for long term?

I am not into trading crypto, I am more of a long term investor. I have not invested my pocket money to build my crypto asset, I earn from advertising on my site as well as from earning site. Trading means you buy and sell constantly. If you want to trade, you need to try your hands on low priced crypto currencies, doge for instance.

Yes, for short time investor or trader crypto is beneficial. If you are making mind to invest money for long term then stock market is right place. Crypto is working the basis of demand & supply. When everyone buy one selected digital currencies same as prices goes high & demand goes also high. But crypto operate differently with long. It would be great if you choose bitcoin or any other currencies for making extra income. before invest you should have to study in bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies works.

Visit Bitcoin Adoption Institute & get right instructors before investing.