Crypto How To Understand Cryptocurrency As A Beginer

AmaliaTG

There are just more to Cryptocurrency than just bitcoin. There are thousands of the point, token, decentrilized application with their own unique cases and characteristics. The knowledge of crypto currency is the key to the mass adoption of Cryptocurrency but the start of crypto learning curvey can be steep for new sheep's in crypto.

Context like block chain, mining and staking are hard to understand and even harder to explain in simple terms as am some many of newbies will attest to this. It can be a problem when you are trying to understand it yourself as a newbie and even worse trying to understand where your money is going and why.

On top of that, Google research is even harder to understand as each article you read has a different version and majority are very very complex and confusing. So guys help me understand crypto. I just need simple few words that will make me how crypto works, how to get started. What is the cost of signing up? and where do you mine this bitcoins and how many are they? Any knowledge you know about crypto vibe with me and it will be greatly appreciated.

Josemendez

Verified member
Being a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency comes with a lot of responsibility and as such one needs to be able to learn a lot of things that will help him survive ,but most of all he needs to acquire experience by trading. However , he needs to learn the basics first ,and this can be done through some of the cryptocurrency sites like Binance learn , coinmarketcap learn etc.

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many websites that can teach you what cryptocurrency is ? How cryptocurrency works and most importantly and interestingly how to accumulate cryptocurrencies, free of charge by mining, playing games, through faucet, etc. Or by selling products or rendering services on micro job websites such as cryptoperhour.com.

To say the truth, all you need as a beginner is on google.

Kwess

Thank you for you
There are just more to Cryptocurrency than just bitcoin. There are thousands of the point, token, decentrilized application with their own unique cases and characteristics. The knowledge of crypto currency is the key to the mass adoption of Cryptocurrency but the start of crypto learning curvey can be steep for new sheep's in crypto.

Context like block chain, mining and staking are hard to understand and even harder to explain in simple terms as am some many of newbies will attest to this. It can be a problem when you are trying to understand it yourself as a newbie and even worse trying to understand where your money is going and why.

On top of that, Google research is even harder to understand as each article you read has a different version and majority are very very complex and confusing. So guys help me understand crypto. I just need simple few words that will make me how crypto works, how to get started. What is the cost of signing up? and where do you mine this bitcoins and how many are they? Any knowledge you know about crypto vibe with me and it will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your explanation. I have learn a lot from you today concerning about cryptocurrency and bitcoin at first I thought they were all the same but for now I know is a different thing all together. One again I will say your post value to me and is a nice post.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think to learn about cryptocurrencies is really hard or strenuous like that, this days. If you go to YouTube you can always find a video for newbies coming into the cryptocurrencies space to know all about Bitcoin or any other coin. I think I started learning about cryptocurrencies from asking series of questions from Google. Google is your best friend....lol

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is a pity that most beginners of cryptocurrency do run into loses because they don't always seek much information before delving into it. They believe crypto is only about trading coins for profits. They don't know that for someone to be a good crypto trader, one needs to be good at analyzing and even how to predict accurately.

AmaliaTG

Thank you for you

Thank you for your explanation. I have learn a lot from you today concerning about cryptocurrency and bitcoin at first I thought they were all the same but for now I know is a different thing all together. One again I will say your post value to me and is a nice post.
I don't know much about crypto and also pushing myself to try and understand it step by step. If you are also a newbie in crypto then, we will learn together as a team. This thread was just the basic information about crypto that I have understood so far and I wish to do more research on crypto to gain the knowledge of it and then share the information and knowledge in this community.

ritajane21

If you are new in crypto then first you have to clear all the basic terms and after that take steps in trading, mining, and many more. For crypto there are various sites are available to learn cryptocurrency but your time is the most important. So pick up the best crypto community group where you can ask easily what you want to learn also share their views freely with securely.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is not a rocket science and anyone even as a beginner can understand it very well but all you just need is to watch some videos on YouTube and also read some books on cryptocurrency then you will probably understand it. As a beginner in cryptocurrency there are some basic things you need to get acquainted to such as centralised exchanges and decentralized exchanges and you also need to know the difference between token and coin.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know how you have been researching about cryptocurrency with Google but personally I got almost all the information I need to know about cryptocurrency from Google and this has really helped me in so many ways because my understanding of cryptocurrency as improved.

You have to consider searching step by step or maybe " a simple way to understand cryptocurrency " that will really help you to understand , but first of all you must have an idea of the blockchain technology and how it was created and what cryptography is all about. All these things are not difficult and in most cases it requires just your time and concentration to get the desired results you need

If you think this won't work then you should also consider downloading most of this video tutorial directly from YouTube to view the graphical example and so many other things you have to see concerning cryptocurrency , this might help you understand it now.

Suba

Staff member
As a beginner to learn cryptocurrency is not enough just overnight, we are immediately smart and master all aspects of crypto. We need time to learn and step by step. Also like in other disciplines, we study crypto also have majors like a crypto trader does not need to study blockchain thoroughly, if you are a programmer you will certainly be able to master blockchain well. In the crypto world you also have to determine which knowledge you will master mining, trading, or just being an investor.

Shaf

Verified member
Learning about cryptocurrency will probably be a lifelong endeavor if you want to understand it enough to survive in the niche. Things are always changing and developing, that's why.

You can however learn the very basics from YouTube and blogs. There are also some people who specialize in one aspect of it that you can follow on Twitter, LinkedIn and Quora. Communities on Telegram are dedicated to either one coin/token or niche and you can find more in-depth information there.

I usually do not advice getting info from blogs and websites except a few because opinions can be biased and truth is, there's so many of them out there, it's very easy to get overwhelmed as a beginner.

Coin Bureau, run by Guy is a good place to start with on YouTube. For for general information. On Twitter, you can follow the Homeless Bitcoiner for coin research, specifically gems with high potential.

captainKazoo

There are so many things to know and learn about crypto currencies. Many people are misinformed about crypto currencies which make them sceptical towards it. There is no doubt in the fact that crypto currencies are valuable as they are being actively traded by many.