Binance How to use binance pay funds?

Naz

Recently I requested my withdraw from trendri to my binance pay wallet. Well,I am new to this method of payment. I thought I will get pay in usdt. But I got paid in doge.
Well it's ok but I am confusing now because amount which I requested is only showing in my binance pay wallet in doge crypto. But on binance app ,I didn't find this amount in doge crypto. What is this problem?
And how can I use that balance in trading.
Of anyone can help me regarding this problem ,then I will be very thankful to him.

Let me know ,if we can use that balance in trading !! Because I want to use it for spot trading.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I wish I can help you in this but to be frank, I don't know more about it. I wanted to be using the method as well to be withdrawing my payment from tendri. But I have not started because I don't know how much this thing works.

Naz

To be frank, I wish I can help you in this

but to be frank, I don't know more about it. I wanted to be using the method as well to be withdrawing my payment from tendri. But I have not started because I don't know how much this thing works.
It's ok. I searched about it and I got success . Simply we have to transfer own binance pay money in spot wallet by choosing " funding" to spot wallet and our money transfer in spot wallet. That's it. But last day I were confused. Now all is ok thanks for your kind favor

D

Deleted member 28127

The best part of Binance is that you can trade DOGE for RUB after receiving your Binance Pay payment and cashout as you labelled on your reply description then after this you cash out to the Payeer account. The first time, Binance will ask for your account number, the next cashout will be automated.

johngraham

Transferring Your Crypto to Binance Pay​

Before you top up your funds on Binance Pay, please keep in mind that Binance Pay currently supports the following cryptocurrencies: BTC, BNB, BUSD, ETH, ADA, ATOM, AVA, BCH, BIDR, CHR, CTSI, DAI, DASH, DOGE, DOT, EGLD, EOS, ETC, FIL, FRONT, FTM, GRS, HBAR, IOTX, LINK, LTC, MANA, MATIC, NEO, OM, ONE, PAX, QTUM, SLP, STRAX, SUPER, SXP, TKO, TRX, TUSD, UNI, USDC, USDT, VAI, VET, WRX, XLM, XMR, XRP, XTZ, XVG, XVS, ZEC, and ZIL.

Here’s how:

Step 1: Whether you’re accessing Binance via desktop or app, go to Wallet, then Overview. Choose Transfer.

Step 2: Select Fiat and Spot under From and Funding under To. Choose a cryptocurrency that Binance Pay supports, enter the amount you want to transfer, and tap Confirm.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When I receive funds through binance pay, I transfer to my spot wallet. Since I am not trading crypto currencies, I do not keep my funds to the funding wallet. When I transfer to spot wallet, I exchange to the currency that is yield a lot of profits in recent time

Skysaint

Verified member
I have long downloaded the binance exchange platform app and up till date I still don't understand how the app works. It kinda a lot more complicated and with a large variety of crypto coins. I sense that the app will actually be very good for trading but first you need to atleast know how to run the app.
When I first logged in, it showed me two different phases of the app, that's binance Pro and binance lite and am still yet to figure out how to use it.
For now I am making my transactions through trust wallet, and I guess it's less complicated than binance

Victorial

I don't understand how this works either. The method of withdrawal used on Trendri is different from other forums I have worked for. I read that it uses Binance pay. How do I submit my binance pay account because I have a verified Binance account and I understand how it works? I read that I need to be Transferring from funding wallet to my spot wallet. The funding wallet is now the one used for peer to peer trading on the old app.
But why are you paid in dogecoin? I read that Binance does not allow one to withdraw Dogecoin anymore till further notice

Kingstone

Using Binance is not that complicated as you think it might be. I don't have a Binance pay ID yet but as soon as I reach the minimum withdrawal threshold, I am going to open one. According to Fecoms, he said he would be paying people according to the coins he has available. For you to have received dogeocoin, it means he has dogecoins available not USDT. Although I will prefer USDT because it is a stable coin, getting doge is not bad either. I just hope the value will not depreciate when it enters.

All you have to do is to transfer the money into your spot wallet. I guess the Binance pay wallet uses the funding wallet that is why you can't see it yet.