How to use Bing ads to make your sell happen

willwang

Hey guys. Compared with paid advertising, perhaps more people are more inclined to use free traffic due to budget or other reasons. However, it cannot be denied that the uncertainty of free traffic and the strategy requires us to make adjustments at any time. For those who are new to affiliate marketing or email marketing, the first thing that bothers you is how to get this traffic. We also cannot deny that paid advertising or solo advertising on various platforms can really bring customers faster.

In my opinion, the most exciting moment is when you complete the first sale because you know that this job can bring income. I really like free traffic, and I am also using different methods to advertise the products I promote. But the sales volume brought by free traffic is really negligible, perhaps because of the wrong method I used. But I did get my first sale from paid advertising.

I tried several methods to promote the products I was promoting. There are paid promotions on google ads and Instagram, advertising on Facebook, and solo advertising on udimi. These platforms will indeed bring some conversion, although the number is not large, they can bring me some confidence.

I have also used Bing ads for some time recently. So if you have any questions about Bing advertising, please feel free to ask me. And I didn’t spend a lot of money on using Bing advertising for the first time and even got a Bing advertising voucher worth 125 dollars for free. But only new users can use this voucher, but it can still save you a lot of money. If you have a friend who wants to try it, you can send DM to me to get this voucher.

RagingFire

That is really cool. Bing add is a good traffic Channel as well as Snapchat ads. You can also get ad coupons on Snapchat too