How to use Kuda bank

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Kuda is an online banking app that you can use to make any type of transactions and other banking activities. To my research, I think this happens to be the first online bank in nigeria because just like the ones in the United States of America do, they also do not have an office branches, I think the only office building they have in nigeria is the one in Lagos and it is for customer care purpose incase any member wants to make complaints about their services or if he or she has any kind of issue with their bank.

There are some features on this application to know about if you are a user or you are intending to use it. On this particular app, users can;

1. Save money
2. Borrow money

1. Save money: Just like any other bank would do, one is also allowed to save up money on this banking platform as well, Although, it has some limits at which one can save and all the stuffs like that.

2. Borrow money: On this same platform, you can also request for a loan as a user, but it comes with some terms and conditions though, according to my findings, you must have been an active user for them to earn your trust.

Kuda has been of use to people especially Nigerians in the last year. At least you can keep your money safe and also borrow request for a loan. The downside I heard from a friend is their customer service takes time to reply. I don't know how true this is but if then it is not that reliable because I can imagine myself want have anything with a platform that will not reply me on time when I am having money issue with their platform and we know this kind of problem can arise anytime from, wrong transaction to failed transaction. In an urgent state we no how much it can cost us and how painful it might be.

Thank you for sharing , I don't really have a bank account for the main purpose of borrowing money because I cannot just borrow money for any reason, to me it is risky and it's something I can never do. I have an account with kuda but I have not yet verified it to enable withdrawing and sending of money.. I lost interest in it some months ago when people's money was trap because kuda believe that they were dealing with cryptocurrency. Ever since this happened I never had any interest to use the app for any banking transaction, not only that but generally idon't really have interest to used the online bank ,I believe it might really be complicated with all the login in and verification stuff ,it is something I do not really have time for...

I know people can save their money in online bank but to me this is not advisable it will be better to rather considered to save your money offline that are easily traceable than the offline bang which can easily fold up without our knowledge , even though they are registered with the cbn.. it is just very important for us to play safe with our money.