How to use sendwave

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Sendwave is an app that is being used to send money from one user to another and to be sincere, you do not have to be a registered member on the platform to receive money if anyone should use it to send money to you, that is one of the good things about that anyone should know about. It is basically used to transfer money from most of the European countries to Africa

It came to my notice that this particular platform works actively well if we are talking about the services they give. Well I would say that there are som things that one should know about it as far as I am concerned. These are things like;

1. It can be used to send money intercontinentally
2. It can be used to make money

1. It can be used to send money intercontinentally: What I meant by this it is being used to send money from one continent to another also and that is because it is global.

2. It can be used to make money: This can be used as an opportunity to make income for yourself if you are smart enough to know. You can use it in such a way to help people receive money that is sent from abroad and then you can charge fee for it.