Trading Discussion How to use the entry and exit strategy in fore

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You obviously cannot trade forex without a prior knowledge. You should be well informed on the market trends . You should be able know how to use the technical analysis. It is likely that you pull successful trades when you know how to use the technical analysis . I quite agreed that there may be too many information to work on ,and this might be confusing. It's only the necessary information that you need to learn to avoid ambiguity

To start in a simple way , you can limit yourself to only the exit and exit strategies . You may lay your hands on demo account first. You have to ensure that the strategy is in line with your trading style . The trading style could be long term, short term, part time or full time

The entry strategy is when you decide the price you want to enter the trade at for a particular currency pair. However, if your strategy isn't clear, you shouldn't enter the trade

The exit strategy is also the price that you will decide to close trade. You will have two price points for the exit strategy. The price point for winning the trade and price point for losing.

What do you think about this?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The entry and exit entry are both compulsory to note , because placing a trade at the wrong entry could amount to more loss, so the person needs to be more focused and place the trade at the right entry to make gains , i have done few trades some time ago , this is what i tend to take note of and earn the whole amount i want to earn