How To Use Twitter To Get Traffic To Your Affiliate Links.

Sikapa

Verified member
Affiliate marking is nowadays reigning and there is no doubt about it. This is a good way to make money where a lot of people are into it. I personally like affiliate marketing and I promote a lot of affiliate links from Digistore24 and many other source. To get traffic to your affiliate links sites is something not easy and this is the main reason why some people give up alone the way.

One can use more the years to promote affiliate links but still he can not make any sale because of traffic. In affiliate marketing, we deal with traffic and that is the main work about affiliate marketing. Just see it as the producer can't not drag that traffic to his or her site and that is why he is commission you to do.

On this topic, you are going to see how to use Twitter to get free traffic to our affiliate links. First of all, create Twitter account and don't worry whether you have followers or not because we will also use another techniques. After creating Twitter account just post your affiliate links with a nice picture of what your promoting.

*Read here clearly.

Create an account on this website called Youlikehit. This is a website that allows you to earn coins which you can use to hire others to like and follow your on social media. You the coins you get to hire other people to retweet your post to their Twitter pages and this is how your links will go viral for you to get more traffic.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have heard of a similar tutorial on a particular YouTube channel some time ago but one thing with the youlikehit website is that most of the people there are only interested in getting coins.

Twitter is probably one of the best platforms in which anyone can use and make a lot of sales if you put the right things in place. The first thing you should focus on if you really want to make a lot of money on Twitter is creating valuable post because even if you do not have a lot of followers, your post can get viral because you can use some hashtags.

One thing that a lot of marketers should pray for is that Twitter should remain the same or let there be an improvement as it has been acquired by Elon musk recently.

Surprisingly, when I wanted to promote an affiliate marketing product last year Twitter allows me to paste the link directly on their platform without any restrictions. all you need to do is to create valuable post everyday and use trending hashtags depending on the niche you are into and you probably stand a chance of getting some sales. I tried a few days and I got a lot of clicks but no sale.