How to use unbury me tool to reduce your debt

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of apps that can be termed debt reducing apps but the outstanding one is the unbury me tool. This is one app that can help you reduce your debt. You can use this app to track your loan and always see how you are doing with your debt with the aim of paying it off.

So basically unbury me is a loan calculator that's designed in a way that you can key in your loan information on the provided space so that you can see your loan on your dashboard. You are expected to key In vital information like your
Loan name, Principal remaining interest Rate and the monthly minimum payment. When you have done this, the site would show you your principal Paid,interest paid average Interest Rate and pay-off date

Having the above information about your debt will give you a good view of everything you need to know about your debt and you would devise a good method that you would help you back your loan quickly which in turns will start reducing your debt. You wouldn't know how fast you would have paid off your loan if you don't get this fact to motivate you to want to reduce your debt.

With this app your debt will he always before you which will boost your interest to pay back quickly

What do you think?