How to use your social media handles for digital marketing

D

Deleted member 62875

In this century we all know that almost everything now is digitalised meaning it's done in internet
Many of people are civilised and digitalised, having different social media handles interacting with different people across the globe not via traveling or magic but by the means of internet connection.
One can use his or her social media handles to advertise his goods or services with ease and cost less,this can be done simple by posting on facebook timeline, groups or pages,if it's via whatsapp account,digital marketing can take place also In created groups either mainly for a particular purpose or the other, one can market his services or goods through his status to which people around the globe can see and if interested, can buy or request for your service.Digital marketing is the best way of marketing in our today's life because, many people will have access to view your services or goods more especially rich workers In demand who needs not to to market places, people who are mostly engaged and needs no bargaining

Social media marketing is really interesting because it's not really hard per say all what you have to do is to learn he to run ads perfectly, I once freelance as a social media marketer on Fiverr but I didn't have much success with it because I don't even have much experience with it but after watching some videos I got an idea on what it really entails.

There are a lot of people that knows how to do social media marketing very well, I've seen a lot of them on YouTube and they are very good in what they do.

The only platform that I have an idea on is Instagram which one can amass followers easily using the follow follow method, that's what I use to grow my account to thousands of followers and a lot of people showed interest in buying.

Some people are willing to pay to get there Instagram followers up or to get a verification badge or to run ads for them.

There are lot of marketing course on Udemy you can check out one and start learning with it then make money Freelancing with it on either Upwork or Fiverr so yeah, social media marketing really rocks.