How to wisely make use of pocket money as a student.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Parents often give their children pocket money possibly when going to school or to college. Most of the times students use these pocket money given to them by their parents to buy snacks and stuff to entertain themselves possibly during break and intermission after lecturing hours at school . No doubt as a student spending the pocket money given to you by your parents on snacks and drinks is part of the life of a student . But is there a better way to make good use of these pocket money possibly so as to yield more money for other uses . As a student you are never to young to save and invest your money , and it's only a wise student to understand and see the perfection and true fact that comes to invest and save money . When your parents issues pocket money to you do not be so quick to spend them all on snack , drink and any other snacks related stuffs . But rather always endeavour to leave or remain a reasonable and considerable portion of the pocket money either for saving or investing purposes .

You may be wondering , what ways can you invest your pocket money? . That indeed is a simple and uncomplicated question at all , because there are so many legit and flexible monetary demanding investment platforms and websites in the internet were you can invest your accumulated pocket money and get paid reasonable and considerable commission either each day , week , or month for doing so . During my secondary school days, I invested by pocket money on SMARTPAY.COM .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
As a student you totally have the privilege and the capability to invest and to save your money for future unforeseen activities and responsibilities personally when I was a student I was always developing the habit of saving and investing money because I totally had the knowledge that I am not too young to make an earn money of my own . During my secondary school days there was always a particular website but I always invested my money on so as to get something greater than the money I even invested . You may be wondering what was the result well to be sincere my first smartphone was but by me as a result of the money I invested on this platform and to be sincere the experience that year was totally interesting and remindful .

To this day I can never consider myself an extravagantly money spending individual because I know the importance that comes with investing your money in the right platform and making sure that you save money for unforeseen and future circumstances and activities .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it is not advisable for students to invest money on such platforms because there are a lot of scammers. There are several scam platforms on the internet in which some people have invested on before and at the end of the day they end up not making anything.

The only viable businesses for students to go into is for them to learn skills and go into things like freelancing, affiliate marketing and so many others.

Venturing into blogging is not a bad option because it will give them the opportunity to learn some good amount of money for themselves on the long run. When I was a student in secondary school I used to write Books and assuming I had proper knowledge of Amazon kdp publishing as a time I could have started publishing my books as far back as them. By now I could have been making a lot of money from it.