How was the Nurse - Patient Relationship in Your country?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
We all know that the work of Nurses can not be over emphasis when its come to taking good care of the patient in the hospital . And as we recognized how important Doctor is in any hospital like Nurses usually take good impact.

Patients come from all walks of life and with widely differing backgrounds. To a few,the hospital represents a standard of luxury not previously experienced; to some it involves a terrifying loss of personal privacy and affront to a fastidious nature.

Some are frightened by the atmosphere band size of the hospital and by the significance of their illness; others have been in hospital often before and feel a sense of comfort in escaping from the struggle and discomfort of their existence outside. Of cause, all patients can not be treated the same; but in different ways.

Though it is easy to be kind and helpful to patients who are pleasant and appreciate our efforts. It is much less easy with patients who are grumpy,aggressive and ungrateful. Nurse need to seek an understanding of these attitudes so that they can help more efficiently and give comfort where it is needed.

Sometimes aggression in a patient is a manifestation of fear and anxienty, and sometimes these emotions can be foubd in the context of his family back ground,in his uncertainty about the nature of the illness, or about his future.

Nurse need to be good to the patient like the patient need to behave well so that they can help them out of their illness.

Though I learnt that;in some country Nurses are too tough bd harsh with their patient while in some other country patient always feel at home when they are with Nurses treating them.

How was the Nurse and patient relationship in your country?

During my school and service year, I was a bad guy and very flirtatious. When I was to do HIV test. I walked with my heart on my hand to donate my blood for the test. And I was asked to come back like some days after. The day was like a hell day to me. The way the nurse that attended to me made me swore never to go for hiv test in my life. It is just a day I can never forget.

During my school and service year, I was a bad guy and very flirtatious. When I was to do HIV test. I walked with my heart on my hand to donate my blood for the test. And I was asked to come back like some days after. The day was like a hell day to me. The way the nurse that attended to me made me swore never to go for hiv test in my life. It is just a day I can never forget.
During school years, we used to have good moments, even though we need to struggle for some things. But it's still worth the experiences lol. But Sorry, why did the nurse made you swore during the HIV test or blood test as you said in your comment there. Just didn't understand that part.

The nurse has the trademark called TLC which means "Tender loving care" for the patients. However, I know that nurses are humans which means all of them cannot follow that trademark. Some nurses are so kind and some are not. I am lucky to stay from the hospital because I might have a nasty nurse.

Doing HIV test sometimes can be one of the most horrifying moment in a person's life because you might actually be looking forward to hear what the doctor will say about your HIV status but generally it is not the end of any person's life .people who have HIV can still live a normal and healthy life without any problem with their drugs