How we earn money online from Ember fund?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friends hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and getting knowledge and information about online earning so guys really there are many ways through which we can earn money we can earn money by sitting at home and doing online work and we can also earn money by going outdoor and work in offices but i want to share my experience about online earning by sitting at home i have worked on many websites but i think from all of these the best app through which you can earn money in the form of dollars is ember fund it sis the best earning app in which you will earn 5 satoshi per hour and by inviting the friends you can earn more and once you will get 5 dollars you can withdraw this amount in your wallet and for this you have to open the app after 24 hours because your counting will stop after 24 hours so you will have to open it and click on start earning and your counting will start again hope so my post will proves helpful for all those members who do not want to go outside and work by sitting at home