How will crypto look this January?

Victorial

It has been an exciting year for crypto coins in 2021 as several coins went on on a central stage by reaching a new all-time high. We have witnessed the massive fall of Bitcoin that happened like 6 months ago and the massive rise that occurred two months ago. Shiba Inu has made many people rich with just $10 worth of the coin in early January would be over $400 in September and October. How impressive! It was said to be competing with Dogecoin which has been struggling to get to a dollar price mark since its launch almost a decade running.

Sadly, November and December have shaped the whole crypto outlook, and we can all but wonder; To what end? This is yet another phase of crypto dip and this has a good solid reason or is probably tagged to be the real cause. Omicron's new variant has disrupted many economic growths and the market is being pulled down as governments are trying to curtail the spread of the deadly virus.

Undoubtedly, it is just the start of the year and we expect that there will be a crypto boom in 2022. Do not be heartbroken when you noticed that the November, December trend will continue to January 2022. Do not sell your coins. Keep holding. The bull run is coming.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't always shake when there is dip in the price of bitcoins. I always know that there will also be bullish market soon. The adoption of bitcoins by El Salvador and the support that cryptocurrency st large is receiving from the south America countries and also the heavy innovation on bitcoins by some heavy investors make me realize that bitcoins and crypto at large eill perform wonders this year.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
At this time I am just investing in any potential cryptocurrency I am considering for long-term and no matter the prediction that the price will go down I will not be able to sell it because those ones are mainly for long-term purposes , I can only be able to sell it that when I have something to do with the money but as long as the years which I am expecting to hold it is not fulfill I'll still continue to hold ..Base on the prediction of people it may be possible for us to see bitcoins and other cryptocurrency going down by January of this year and sometimes it may not be possible all these things are prediction of expert, according to their prediction they are saying that this year will be full of bear market and every trader is most especially future traders have to be conscious to take profit when necessary as there will be more shorting position this year than long position and more coins will likely lose their value. all these things may not really affect me because I am not a trader and even if coins are losing value it is still a good opportunity for me to buy more.

funmi

Verified member
In my own opinion, I don't really know about the next move of cryptocurrency this January because nobody predicted this dip before it came all of a sudden. I will be sincere with you, after this great fall and lost I made this time around, I am no longer sure about this cryptocurrency business again. It really hurt me to the core and am already giving up on trading on it next time. I think it is better I do my on site buying and selling business that I can see and control it a little than to invest in a business that is 50/50 in structure.

D

Deleted member 28127

First of all many of us will sell our crypto at beginning of each year because they think there will be a drop in their price. Second, after some times people start purchasing crypto again after the price is down and they will be increasing again and at this operation, there are losers and winners every year.

goodmoneygoodlife

Eh it's really hard to predict the general market reaction in January (aka predict the future).

What we do know is that for some coins, there should be some fundamentals that hopefully will maximize the probability of a moon mission.

Crypto could continue having a bad month. Or a bad quarter. Or a bad year. But if you've enough conviction, you'd just hold until the price converges to a believable exit point for you.

HODL'ing is very high-risk, high-reward. Recommendation is don't throw money into crypto space if you can't flush it down the toilet.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The truth is that cryptocurrencies are not predictable at all, and it is better to not even make that attempt trying to predict what will happen. But from what really occurred last year I can confidently say that it is normal for us to see the prices going down right now, but as time goes on they will definitely skyrocket to their all-time highs like we saw them did last year in February. It is only a matter of being very patient before you will be able to cash out as much as possible from the much that you may have invested in cryptocurrencies.