How Would You Promote Your Business During The Pandemic?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that the Covid-19 pandemic caused many problems for the business community and many companies got closed as the cases of infection from Covid-19 rose a lot in the year 2020. This led to a complete shut down of business activities and the promotion sector of businesses was also heavily affected in a bad way. Since business activities were non-existent, many companies had a much harder time promoting their products due to restrictions by the government. We can now see that a similar situation might be faced by the trading community in case the Omicron virus spread in different parts of the world and many people are already panicking. As far as I know, it might be possible to conduct marketing research wearing masks and keeping social distance. We can also use sanitizers to prevent the infection and this is how we could carry out promotional activities. So in case the Omicron virus spreads, how would you conduct business promotion if the government imposes the lock down in your city?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Honestly covid19 really shocked the world and It really had a severe consequences on the economy of the world and it will really take quiet a long time for the world to fully recover from the shockwaves it brought. The world economies were not really prepared as no one saw it coming. Infact up till now busineses are struggling. So we pray earnestly that we don't experience such again with the event of the omicron variant that is currently spreading like a wide fire. But I know with the help of God we will overcome this time around, and there won't be Lockdowns.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This pandemic have really wreaked havoc on the entire planet earth.

If I have a business and I want to advertise it, I'll use social media because most people spent most of their time on social media to keep themselves busy and entertain themselves, so it will be a nice place to advertise to people I'll also use instagram the most because it deals with visuals and most visuals are eye catching and it prompts viewers to take action, that's why businesses uses videos for advert either on your TV screens, on social media etc.

but overall I don't think the pandemic time is a good time to start a business but maybe promoting an already existing business.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best way to promote one's business now is that we need to move from traditional ways of promoting business to the digital ones by doing most of the promotion online. This will even make many people to patronize us as the goods will be made accessible to most people.

benlouie

The ideas which you all gave are impressive and help many budding startups and entrepreneurs to promote their businesses during this pandemic.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
During the pandemic period it is always a lock down period and people will not have an opportunity to go outside as they used to because of the fear that they might be infected with the deadly disease.. in a situation like this , people will rather consider to order some of their products online and if you have a product that might be valuable to consumers the best way to promote your product is to expose it to a lot of people online.. that's just the only way you might need the help of a digital marketer if you are not able to do it on your own.