I have tried many paid survey sites

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Sorry buddy for that. The actual fact is that survey is not that always available for all citizens. You are not the only ones in the quest for good survey that can be paying them. But unfortunately, the journey is a journey of not hope, though it is hard for me to be that pessimistic.

There have been many reasons why there are not survey websites are not available for most people from the third world countries. Some have claimed that it is because there are no more companies that need survey in most third world countries. This has made it possible for them not to take survey sites as priority.

Others have claimed that since most third world countries do not live where these companies that need survey is, it may be difficult for those that are doing it from these third world countries to give objective answers, hence, there is no need of survey.

My candid advice for the poster then will be to look both inwards and outwards for other opportunities that can fetch them money online instead of hoping on survey. Most survey do not even paid as high as we think making it a wasted effort.

blessingc

Earning money online hasn't been an easy task, aside from the fact that you get paid if the sites are legit and there are sites that promise you great opportunities and look promising but trying it brings you nothing, and one of those sites are payed survey sites.

Paid surveys to me has been one of the most annoying experiences I have had online. I have enrolled in many of their platforms, downloaded apps that claims they will offer you good rewards and when you finish answering the questions you are given truthfully, they tell you, there's no job that fits your description. This has always been what happens each time I tried, it really has been so annoying.
Well, think like @btaliat said there might be some people it works for, though I haven't heard of any so far. All the people who talk about surveys to my hearing have always complained.

Nevertheless, I feel maybe they work outside our country Nigeria, or when you have specific qualifications related to the kind of information they need. You can keep trying other sites any can work for you one day and you can find out from people who work on such platforms too.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have tried many paid survey sites, but I haven't found any that are really interesting and responsive. I would like information, thank you very much.
That is because you have not tried the right survey websites that will pay citizens from your country. I would like to ask you what your country is? If you are from Africa, there are many survey websites that has surveys available for people living in africa.

Like two years ago. I am also among those people that don't want to waste our time on websites that offers surveys because most of the surveys are only available to countries from tier 1. Any one that his or her country is from other tier won't receive survey to participate with.

So I was searching something on google when I came across a survey website adverts that says best survey for Africa. And I tried it to see if it is a lie. But when I joined them, I started receiving surveys. So after I did some surveys and requested for withdraws, in just 3 minutes I received my payment to my bank account. I was surprised to see that it is legit. This survey website I am talking about is Afrisight dot com.

You can also try it. It might work in your country too. Also try these ones, Mobiworkx ( I have also been paid more than 3 times here) and Digiopinion.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is not an overstatement to say that so many survey sites does not support some region but the only thing that I would say about surveys is that it is not only one of the best ways to make money on the internet but you could also make a huge amount of money from it. This is why people are actually trying to make some money from this particular platform. It is very easy to make money on survey sites because it is just answering questions and in a couple of minutes you could make nothing less than $5.

The most important thing that we should take note or is that survey site is not available globally because the opinions of so many participants of this platform are not needed and that is why we often get disqualified at the end.

So many companies need opinion from certain countries and mostly these countries are the tier one nations and if you are based in the tier three countries you cannot fill answers for this particular services because your answers and your opinions are not needed. You could be lucky to get surveys that works globally but it is not easy to come-by.

Flow-er

Until we have a good understanding of how the survey site works, we will continue to misconstrue what survey really means. The companies that pushed out questions to be filled her mostly based in the tier one countries and they needed opinion from these countries and not from any other region that was not in thier reach. This is why it is very impossible for those that are outside the selected region to filll this questions without getting disqualified.

Until we understand this, will continue to have problems with survey sites and that is why it is very good for you to look for site that will need your opinion. How do you locate sites that needs your opinion? you could locate sites that need your opinion by getting or registering with survey platforms that are based in your country. With this, you will be able to earn something substantial because I have seen lots of survey sites that are available locally in my country, but the only setback is that the payout is not as high as what we used to have with the ones that are available in the tier 1 countries. This is the gimmicks behind filling survey questions.

Yanniga

I have tried many paid survey sites, but I haven't found any that are really interesting and responsive. I would like information, thank you very much.
Try these five if you are currently in United State, thank me later message me for the link make sure you access the five one will surely work

Rewibox

I also tried a lot of survey methods but I was never satisfied with the profit made from them. Very long time for a very small payment.

Delron

Hi My name is delron Lake and I am trying out CpA Leads try it out . I want to spread my link for many so ? Any questions?

Hake1122

If you want to make $50 to $100 each day completing simple survey.
I have an excellent tip for you; it's a really renowned and trustworthy that pays regularly,so you can receive money

• Infinite service
  • One dollar for each completed survey
  • daily payout right there

ORA

Hey guys, no games, no funny business something that actually work, if you're looking to make extra income online by simple completing a service.
I have a great site that you can use to earn a little more and I will pay per survey, and it has multiple earning options.
So just ask how to get started?

RollingPen

If you want to make between $50-$100 daily doing simple surveys.
I have an awesome recommendation for you.

It’s a reputable and trustable website that pays consistently.

• Unlimited surveys
• 1 dollar when you complete a survey
• Daily payout
Reply to this post if you’re interested, or put in your email address, I’ll send you more details shortly.

arunima25

Verified member
Finding a good survey site is a challenge especially if you are not from tier 1 countries. Good survey sites are not there in tier 2 and 3 countries. There are some reliable ones for these tier 2 and 3 countries and they are legal and have been there for years. But then the earnings is nowhere close to that of tier 1 countries. You can keep survey as one of the ways to fill in your online work time but not as the main source of online income..unless you are from tier 1 countries.
I am from India and when I came to online space for making some extra pennies, I was also misguided by the promising posts on many forums about good survey sites. I joined quite a few of them but soon realised that they were all time consuming and I made nothing. Not only the invitations or available surveys were less but also there were many times when I disqualified from surveys after spending a good amount there. And that ws frustrating.
Slowly I stopped visiting those survey sites.I restricted myself to three of them that were just okay for my country. I visit them when I have invitations and earn some pennies there.. Online work is more like a break for me in between my chores and job..I prefer to be on forum than on surveys. However, these three sites have paid me a few times. On an average I reach the payout in six months or year.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone here! It is true that a lot of people like participating in surveys and earning money in this way. Actually, completing surveys is a very popular earning method. It is also considered to be a very profitable earning method. In the past, I used to work for several survey sites because I enjoy participating in surveys very much. However, soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time so ,as you understand, it was not worth it. Then, I realized what the problem was. Surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But in case surveys are available for your country, it is wise to find a good survey site, start working on it and make some money from it. Unfortunately, I do not know a legitimate survey site to recommend to you but I am sure that the members here on this wonderful platform will do their best to provide the best information to you. :)

F

Franciellen

I met some sites that really pay, super easy. You just need to take some of your time to get everything right.