I just start using Affiliate Marketing

E

eldavis

I would advice you take up courses on affiliate marketing, though there is money to be made in this field but it's not easy especially at the beginning. In every business, the beginning is always the toughest part of it all. You might come across so many things that would discourage you but don't give up, keep pushing and stick to your goals.

Shano73

There is so much to know about Affiliate marketing.

Starting in the world of affiliate advertising and marketing can be extremely frustrating and time-consuming when you are just starting out. Make sure you do some training, take a course or the like.
pexels-s-migaj-891252.jpg

However, similar to any other business out there, you will certainly need to work hard if you wish to be successful. In the world of Affiliate Marketing, it is best to be consistent always in your actions. It is very important to be enthusiastic regarding the particular niche you are immersed in and make sure you know enough about your niche before you begin.

pexels-anete-lusina-4793154.jpg

Let's say reading/writing has been your lifelong hobby, maybe creating or producing a blog might be your niche to consider. Or maybe you like computer games, so producing a gaming internet site can be a solid starting point. I know people making tons of money selling computer games. I am going to do it myself one day when I get a chance.

The most important thing as already mentioned in the above posts never give up as success could be just around the corner!!

up-g67d4bb2bf_640.jpg

Like to learn more about affiliate marketing? Check out my Bio...be glad to help

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As someone who have attended affiliate marketing course several day and webinars I can definitely tell you that making money on average marketing is quite not very easy and some people think but with hard work and determination you will definitely succeed. That there are certain things you must put at the back of your mind before venturing into affiliate marketing. You must have a little amount of money for you to start with because certain things like websites or landing pages is very much important for you to be able to pull through. You need to have a very good skill in copywriting in order to be able to convince your potential customers to purchase whatever product you're promoting.

You must trash the idea of starting with nothing because there are a lot of things that requires money for you to set up on such as a professionally you looking landing page and running ads.
You need to have an idea of graphics designing because there are a lot of templates and banners in which you must be design in order to carry out your affiliate marketing campaign. You but not become a professional in graphics designing before you can do this, just a simple idea.

D

Deleted member 13140

My advice is for you to go on any social media platforms and try and build a following, build an audience that will trust you, firstly you'll have to know the niche you want to follow after identifying that you can then start posting on that particular thing, post Consistently, grow your followers, or your fans and then put a link on your bio and tell then what is there and what they will get and all that, from there when someone visits you profile, there is a high chance they might click it.