Support I made a referral and it wasn't added, plus i think your email verification has an error

Official forum Support
D

Deleted member 13140

Hey @Fecoms I made a referral but it wasn't added plus am sure I've made other referrals but my account still says 1 referrals.

Also, I got a notification from you guys that i made a referral I came in and I didn't see it.

I also took a screenshot of it..

Also one of my referral said she couldn't verify her email, I also have a screenshot which I will leave down below.

Thank you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, yesterday I noticed there was a user who registered using your referral link. @muzaii registered using your referral link.

Also one of my referral said she couldn't verify her email, I also have a screenshot which I will leave down below.
Verification link or code are usually sent during registration within a second. The user should check spam folder or inbox or better still request for another confirmation email again.

D

Deleted member 13140

Hello, yesterday I noticed there was a user who registered using your referral link. @muzaii registered using your referral link.

Verification link or code are usually sent during registration within a second. The user should check spam folder or inbox or better still request for another confirmation email again.
That was a long time ago that @muzaii registered. Anyways maybe it's not an error.

Thanks for the support. I'll let the person know how to confirm their email.