Earn Money I NEED HELP! Searching for ways I could make money online.

KelvinPhoenix

Good day.
My name is Karabo Kelvin Khubalo,I am new to the forum and THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME.

I spent like more than 3 moths searching for ways I could make money online,I went from paid ads to watching videos online and all the likes.The reason I was trying to make some extra cash is because of my family.I got a pregnant wife she is 22 and she is 25,we are from Botswana I dont know if you guys know it.

I spent sleepless nights trying to find a source of income to support her basically to support us.Its been tough,finding ourselves in debt and we actually got a deadline to have atleast paid 500US dollars by friday.

I am not one person who actually likes to ask for money I love to work to earn but in this case I am failing my family.
Its really tough out here.

If anyone knows where,how I can make a good 500dollars in 3 days I will highly appreciate it.

P.S I need your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The best thing for you to do now is for you to go and get a good digital skill,if you have a good digital skills you can become a freelance worker and with this you can make a lot of money depending on how useful your skill is and I think that is the only way you can make so much online, you won't be able to make money without anything tangible to offer.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are numerous ways to make money online but it all boils down to you whether you are ready to learn the right skills. Some of the ways in which you can make money online are; affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, binary trading, forex trading, CPA marketing freelancing and so many of them. All you need to acquire is the right skills then you are good to go.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways you can make your money online, well for me the best way I can make my money online is engaging myself in a day to post site, this particular forum is one of the best and legit site in which I can earn my money online, some people in their money online by advertising their products using internet marketing.

Activator230822

Verified member
There are so many ways to earn money online as a beginner. You can start by doing some micro jobs in get to paid sites whereby you could be doing sign up offers, clicking of links, viewing of ads among other small tasks.
You can as well find some online work on survey sites whereby you can complete Some online surveys and be rewarded through PayPal cash gifts, Amazon gifts cards among other online payment services. If you can sign up on swagbucks then you are good to go cause they are very legit and they pay what they promise rewards on time.
You can as well start an affiliate marketing business. In this business you would be selling other people's both of online and offline goods and services for a percentage in commission.You can always do this through visiting the Amazon affiliate program, the click bank, eBay, among other affiliate based programs which pays as decently as your desires.

Rubz

I won't lie, five hundred dollars is a whole lot to make in three days. It isn't impossible, but it might be difficult. I've discovered that most times, in other to earn a lot online, one needs to have a skill. If you have time, try learning a skill. It could be a digital skill, graphic designing, web designing and so many other. You could really earn a lot from them if you are very good at what you. It seems like you don't have enough time to learn a skill though since you have a deadline to pay your debt. You could also try drop shipping. Here, you don't need to have goods in person, you could just advertise goods for a company and get your profit when the goods are sold.

Caramelle

It will not be easy to transition from doing online gigs that pay a few cents per day to something that will pay you $500 for three days of work. You need a combination of skills and opportunities to do it. You need to invest in yourself. Acquire some important and in-demand skills while working on small-paying jobs to support yourself and your family. Fortunately, the internet has plenty of free resources to support our learning journeys. If you have some basic internet and analytical skills, I would suggest working on micro-job sites where you can earn a steady $5-$10 per day categorizing calls, judging the suitability of images, and identifying toxicity in posts among other tasks. I would also suggest looking for offline work and business opportunities that family members can do together. One such venture could be buying cheap, useful household items online and selling them in your community.

oldbuddy

I hate to bring you bad news, but my suggestion would be to find a Church or Charity organization that will take pity on you and help you out. I have been earning online for over 20 years and I do not know of anything that can make you $500 in 3 days from flat broke.