I received the payment from Neevo ( task-based site): About 6$ earned in a day...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
First of all, if you don't know about Neevo, I want to tell you about this that this site is a task-based site where you are mostly paid to do audio tasks in the language that you trained have on that site.

About:

I have been to the site about a month ago, where I was asked to complete the training in the language I preferred to. When, I have completed that they sent me an email notifying that tasks are available for me. So, then I completed 125 tasks for a category that I qualified there and got paid 0.05$ per task I completed. Then, I received the payment on PayPal within 2 days after I completed it.

This is the payment proof of it...

Screenshot 2021-02-06 091605.png

D

Deleted member 27583

First of all, if you don't know about Neevo, I want to tell you about this that this site is a task-based site where you are mostly paid to do audio tasks in the language that you trained have on that site.

About:

I have been to the site about a month ago, where I was asked to complete the training in the language I preferred to. When, I have completed that they sent me an email notifying that tasks are available for me. So, then I completed 125 tasks for a category that I qualified there and got paid 0.05$ per task I completed. Then, I received the payment on PayPal within 2 days after I completed it.

View attachment 44105
I am so glad you could bring this here for us all to add to our earning site,I like this topic so much i must confess ...
I hope they accept all countries not that we will have to use VPN to be able to log in or sign up to their site!
So we will be looking forward to hearing back from you,because we need to be guided before we join the site,so we could also make cool cash as you do as well.
How many months or days does it takes you to earn that! And I hope there task is not too hard to complete as well!
So it will be really nice if you could answer all my questions,because I really need more of this to earn more online,all because I got so much bills to clear off ..

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I am so glad you could bring this here for us all to add to our earning site,I like this topic so much i must confess ...
I hope they accept all countries not that we will have to use VPN to be able to log in or sign up to their site!
So we will be looking forward to hearing back from you,because we need to be guided before we join the site,so we could also make cool cash as you do as well.
How many months or days does it takes you to earn that! And I hope there task is not too hard to complete as well!
So it will be really nice if you could answer all my questions,because I really need more of this to earn more online,all because I got so much bills to clear off ..
Firstly, I would like to guide you regarding the site that you shouldn't use VPN for this one. Because, what I have experienced with the site that the tasks come to you according to the availability of the countries. Like, I am from India then I can do the tasks that are available for my country. Including the fact that you must qualify to those skills at first and earn badges for them. Then, they will notify you via Email.
And, the time I took to earn that 6$ was just a day as I already mentioned because as soon as the task came, I went to the site and qualified the initial 10 questions on the site, and then I did 125 tasks to get that amount.

Ekuvero

Thanks for updating us with other sites are they survey opening entries for Nigerians or we would bypass the security measures by the use of VPN cause most sites hardly have openings readily available for Nigerians and how often do they update you with the survey.

How long does it takes for them to pay you when you apply for withdrawal and hope they are server are reliable.

How competitive they surveys are with the amount range you could earn pay hour

IamDozzy

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful opportunity to earn while doing assigned online tasks. But there are some questions I would love to ask like, Is PayPal the only online mode of payment because PayPal has restricted developing countries like Nigeria from ever withdrawing their earnings. Also, are tasks always available or it's a competition of who gets the task first. Furthermore, if one defaults in the task or doesn't do the task very well, what's the penalty for that apart from non payment of earnings.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

About:

View attachment 44105
Oh Wow, you are doing good online mate, I’m just hearing about this site. So maybe I have to read up more about it. So you did 125 tasks for a day, this sounds much for me unless there are really small tasks that can be completed at no time. By the way, what kind of tasks are you talking about? I will first have to find out, if it is even available for me, Nigeria hardly get qualified for a lot of tasks online

Kennysplash

Verified member
I have not heard about this site before, it seems legit by the way you are describing it. But there are some questions, do they accept all countries? Is PayPal their only mode of payment? What types of jobs are there? If this is like hivework that you spend about an hour to make $0.05 then I will pass. But then the way you talk about shows that it is different, I will go online and learn more about it. I hope the training is feasible and not too hard because it's not fair putting in a lot of work and getting disqualified for something small. Nevertheless I will check it out, thanks for bringing it to our notice.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Oh Wow, you are doing good online mate, I’m just hearing about this site. So maybe I have to read up more about it. So you did 125 tasks for a day, this sounds much for me unless there are really small tasks that can be completed at no time. By the way, what kind of tasks are you talking about? I will first have to find out, if it is even available for me, Nigeria hardly get qualified for a lot of tasks online
It was just a audio test of hardly 1 min each. I was just said to find whether there was sound in the background or not and answer there in the option as "Yes" or "No".
It's absolutely a legit site, and I came to know about the site from a YouTube video where they claimed that it pays. But, at the same time I wasn't sure as the Trustpilot reviews were not promising, but still I thought to try and eventually, I get the reward for it.

Juen15

About:

View attachment 44105
I have registered there. But I haven't got any assignments from that site. I also don't know how the site works, because I haven't received anything, notifications, or other update information. I hope you provide information to us so that the site gives us the task of being able to produce the same as you. Also I found that the payment is made via paypal, when I want to link, the site redirects me to paypal, is it safe when I enter my paypal password?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful opportunity to earn while doing assigned online tasks. But there are some questions I would love to ask like, Is PayPal the only online mode of payment because PayPal has restricted developing countries like Nigeria from ever withdrawing their earnings. Also, are tasks always available or it's a competition of who gets the task first. Furthermore, if one defaults in the task or doesn't do the task very well, what's the penalty for that apart from non payment of earnings.
In this case you could do one thing, if possible. As you said the PayPal don't work in Nigeria then you can do one thing that you could link PayPal Email of the people outside your country if you have believe on that person. And, then you can get money in your Bank Account via Bank Transferwise considering that the person whose PayPal account you are linking to uses Bank Transferwise method. But, I am not sure of it that will the Neevo site allow you doing that. Another opiton is that you can also write a support email to them as PayPal is not acceptable in your country, then what you can do. But, I can't assure whether they will mail you back or not.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have registered there. But I haven't got any assignments from that site. I also don't know how the site works, because I haven't received anything, notifications, or other update information. I hope you provide information to us so that the site gives us the task of being able to produce the same as you. Also I found that the payment is made via paypal, when I want to link, the site redirects me to paypal, is it safe when I enter my paypal password?
Yes, it depends on whether the tasks are available for your country or not. I too got the tasks from this site after a month.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Firstly, I would like to guide you regarding the site that you shouldn't use VPN for this one. Because, what I have experienced with the site that the tasks come to you according to the availability of the countries. Like, I am from India then I can do the tasks that are available for my country. Including the fact that you must qualify to those skills at first and earn badges for them. Then, they will notify you via Email.
And, the time I took to earn that 6$ was just a day as I already mentioned because as soon as the task came, I went to the site and qualified the initial 10 questions on the site, and then I did 125 tasks to get that amount.
Pretty good with what I've heard you say about this micro task website that pays one to convert audio voice. I guess its just like a transcriptional type of job? I love your description about the site you're earning from. But at the moment I'm not joining the site cos of two reasons.

1. They don't pay via Cryptocurrency, as such i can't waste my precious time on what i won't receive reward for.

2. I'm very engage with other online site, that is paying ahead of the site you mentioned here.

I will only consider this site to be added to my list of online earning sites, if they will pay members via Cryptocurrency.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor

About:

View attachment 44105
Nice that you have shared with us, though there is still a need for further clarifications on how the site operates, because I do not seem to understand what nature of tasks helped you to earn that amount of money in a single day.
Is payment method restricted to PayPal alone? Or there are other alternatives which one can use especially when your country is restricted from receiving payment via PayPal.

Also talk about the availability of this earning opportunity, is it open to people of all countries or just tier one countries?
What is the minimum withdrawal threshold? Any other information..

Olajidey

Thanks for bringing this information to us, truly they say information is power. Though judging by Trustpilot review I would have said it a scam because there is much of negative review on it but you have convinced me to join because you came with a proof of payment and am glad you do so. I will like to ask you if they accept any other form of payment except Paypal. I will like it if you can reply to the question because I don't have working PayPal.

Aniwhyte

Thank you for this wonderful information, before the end of today I would do so me research about this website that you speak of, I haven't heard about it before as this is my first time ever of hearing about such website. I will do my research about it and drop my reviews here for others to learn and know how it works before registering and participating on it, I really hope that I I would find some positive reviews about it because I'm really interested in this website that you speak of.