Earn Money I want to make money without investment

deni020202

I am looking for an extra income, to be able to earn a little more with my salary, because it is not very easy nowadays. So I look for this income to be able to supplement at home.

If someone who knows an income without investment that can help me, I will be very grateful ;) :)

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Does YouTube pays you for watching videos or you will watch the YouTube videos on another website? The poster is asking for how to make money online without investing I think you are bringing new way to make money as well so kindly go into much details concerning about making money by watch.
YouTube definitely does not pay anyone to watch your videos but I think there are platforms that promise his people money for watching videos and also subscribe to certain youtube channels. Meanwhile, i don't think you can make any reasonable amount of money with such platforms because I have registered on one before but didn't make a dime.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think investment is the best way to earn extra passive income. But if you are not able to invest now, I suggest working online for the extra income. Which you are already doing by being active in this forum. You can also try other forums like beer money forum and forum coin. Or you can learn a skill like web design and look for clients who needs this services.
Yeah I think there are paid to post forum like this that you don't need to invest to earn and you could earn some money , but for web design most times the person needs to learn it and investing comes into play , because the person can not just start like that without learning how to design properly

Moni

There are so many ways in which you can make money without investment, engaging yourself in a paid to post site is one of the way you can make money without investment, even if particular site you can make more money without investing anything, you can also choose to make money without investment by watching videos on YouTube and also clicking ads to earn money.
Does YouTube pays you for watching videos or you will watch the YouTube videos on another website? The poster is asking for how to make money online without investing I think you are bringing new way to make money as well so kindly go into much details concerning about making money by watch.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think it's almost impossible to make money without investing ,you obviously needs to invest even if it's on the data or real money to earn online , unless you are willing to earn nothing , because the more you invest on profitable legit platform the more you gain more from it

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I think investment is the best way to earn extra passive income. But if you are not able to invest now, I suggest working online for the extra income. Which you are already doing by being active in this forum. You can also try other forums like beer money forum and forum coin. Or you can learn a skill like web design and look for clients who needs this services.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You should be ready to put in a lot of work if you are ready to make money without investing. if you cannot invest your money you should be able to invest your time to make more money for yourself. But you need to get rid of this mindset it can easily get you fall for a scam.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I am looking for an extra income, to be able to earn a little more with my salary, because it is not very easy nowadays. So I look for this income to be able to supplement at home.

If someone who knows an income without investment that can help me, I will be very grateful ;) :)
Though it is very possible to some extent not to invest with money and yet make good money online .But yet one still need to sacrifice both time and energy before that can be possible. There are some online job that you can be doing at home like Affiliate marketing,taking survey, Earning on some legit forum etc.
But in searching for this one still need to be very careful so that one will not fall in to wrong hand.

Silver white

I have a very simple and easy way to make money without stress,it is the simplest way I have ever come across in online money making.all you have to do is register and then earn money by watching videos.

PICKFORD

Verified member
If you are really looking for a good and legitimate way you can make money online without investment, i prefer you go for PTP site for the start, PTP site like trendri, bizdustry, cashtime forum and forum coin are the best and legit PTP site i know of,you earn there by posting quality post without investing a dime.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Is there anything like having free money without working for it, i dont think that is possible, the truth is when you fail to sow something there is no way one can make money genuinely without working to earn it. Even if you consider stealing you will still make use of both the mental and physical effort to achieve it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Is there anything like reaping without sowing, so I think it is appropriate to invest something in other to reap something. No matter what that thing maybe something has to be given to get back something that is the law of life. But if we decide to work against the laws there will certainly be problems. So it is in our own interest to work and earn something.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money online has become easier now. There are several ways of doing this even without a penny. You can involve in affiliate marketing which requires no capital and if you have learnt the rudiments of it, you can be making huge money from it. You can also engage yourselves in PTC like trendri and the likes.

Samuel72

Verified member
there are many easy ways to make money without investing all you have to do is to engage yourself with a good job that pays well or you can also engage yourself with any online business that does not require capital such as Facebook marketing or Instagram marketing this business does not require capital for start up

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online without investment then you should other work on ptp sites like this or learn skills or YouTube and make use of Google to enhance yourself. Then you can proceed to freelancing sites I register and start applying for jobs. If you could get yourself a nice one then you are on your way to financial freedom.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can make money without investment, engaging yourself in a paid to post site is one of the way you can make money without investment, even if particular site you can make more money without investing anything, you can also choose to make money without investment by watching videos on YouTube and also clicking ads to earn money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money without investment, you really need to work hard he wanted to make money online without investment. One of the easiest ways of making money is investing on cryptocurrencies and others. you can also make money on affiliate marketing without investment or do you really need to do the work, it requires a lot of dedication and Patience.