Idea of prolonging our life span.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Back in the ancient days when God used to speak to man . A particular individual was able to leave up to 1,000 years in fact the oldest man who ever lived on Earth whose name was recorded in the Bible to be Methuselah lived a 996 years , secondly followed by Adam who lived 930 years . But in our time you and I can agree that's not everyone is able to leave even to 100 years . And because of this a lot of people have asked himself how can I prolong my lifespan ? . Note these question is not asked by some people as a result of being selfish to live on the Earth more longer so as to enjoy the good things of life , but rather it is asked as a result of solving Life problem issues .

Some weeks ago I watch a video on YouTube where a television broadcaster and journalist was interviewing the oldest man on earth in our time , who age is 156 years and stays in the Country China . The broadcaster specifically asked the man how he was able to leave up to his age or is there any ritual or spiritual backup he is using to prolong his life . With a crazy smile in the man face he said to the television broadcaster that he did not do any ritual neither is he using a spiritual backup but rather he retained his mental consciousness and peace of mind accomplished as a result of his daily meditating . Such answer is kind of fair enough because researchers and health analyst have supported the fact that meditation can a bit , help prolong someone's life span . So please what do you think guys ? Please leave your comments below .

The idea of prolonging our life span is a very good topic that we need to emphasize and follow in order to remain healthy and live a long life. In the ancient times, our forefathers lived beyond 100 years of age. Why is it possible for them to use 100 years above the earth? This can be possible if we follow the laws of nature that God has for us and how we are going to live our lives successfully. When you follow the rules and regulations given to us, The first thing that our forefathers laid their hands upon was agricultural work. This agriculture makes them eat the best foods, such as fruits and fresh vegetables, in order to survive and assist their body systems to work perfectly. Nowadays, people are not following this, they are eating anything they see, like fast foods, and even if they don't embark on agriculture again, they prefer to sell all their great-grandfathers' lands in order to make ends meet. This affects us too much.

Last edited:
I don’t think there is a way to prolong the life span of man because in this modern time life has changed much that I think the life span of man is now smaller. My take on the life span is the balance of things that would include not only the diet and physical activities but also the stress, the happiness or lack of it, and the satisfaction in life. However, there is the genetic factor that it is not easy to overcome. The cancer cells may be present in your body and it is just waiting for a trigger. But anyway, I think genetic is not a general rule.

Back to the lifestyle we can perhaps have a longer life span if we take things moderately. Do not eat too much, too often, so your digestive system will be not abused. Do more physical activity but compensate it with proper rest. But then again, for me, the most important factor is satisfaction and happiness.