Finance Ideas or funding?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to come by some solid snd tangible business ideas. At times, it takes great divine intervention or reading voraciously before one could come by a good business idea.

The next problem after the business idea is how we funding. Some people have nice business ideas and plans but those ideas are not being materialized because of lack of funds. They have tried a lot they could do to generate income but the fund is not coming.

So my question is this. Should we always wait till we have enough money before we start thinking on how to fund our business or we should create the ideas first and start sourcing for the money.

I have seen some people that start businesses without money but only idea. They only sought help of people that bought their ideas. And I have seen people that lost their good business ideas becssue of lack of money.

So in this dicey situations, which one do you consist should be given much priority between the two factors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
From what I see with business people they are more of having the idea than the funding. What I mean is they get the idea of a business before trying to get the funding. That is one reason why a start up fails because the idea seemed complete but the funding is lacking so in the end the business would not prosper. I would still go for enough capital then enough ideas when it comes to a start up.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you don't have money, you cannot start your business. It is not easy to get fundings from individuals and institutions if you are new in the market. You cannot get a loan if you do not have collateral to show. Ideas will never be great until they become successful

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ideas and funding I have a very important aspect of any business. Firstly, you need to have proper idea and understanding of the business you want to venture into works. After getting the right idea, you will probably need proper funding in order for the business to become successful.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have funds, you can start with any idea you want, you don't eve need new idea, you can try with something that is already being done by so many people. If you have money, you can market well and make your business successful. You need money to make money, you need a lot of money to make a lot of money because money attracts money.