Earn Money If you are to choose an earning website. Which one will you choose?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Let me ask you this question. If you are to choose one website from the list websites that is earning you money. Which of them will you choose?

This is a tough question and also not tough. For someone to decide on that question the person needs to look are some things. Because as for me I would go for a website that I find it easy to earn and there payout time is as promised.

There are many websites that I have worked with that I earn there like paid to forum, faucet and many more. Looking at all the websites that I earn money with I will choose two which are Trendri forum and Bizdustry forum. There payout are timely. On Trendri I do withdraw to my bank account and I do receive my payment before 24 hours. While Bizdustry there payout will reach you before 72 hours.

What is the one website that you will choose over other websites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Any site that is running legit deserves an applause for being legit and helping people to earn money out of their time. I know it isn't a charitable organization they're running, cos the members too in the other hand is helping them stay on top of earning industry, and i wish them all the best. Bizdustry, trendri, FC, CTF have proved to be the best for me ever since i joined them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is justifiable to choose one and leave the other. All the ptp platforms I have joined I have proved to be legit and of course paying. I would choose the both of them any day anytime because they have really proved to be legit and as someone up there have said they deserve an applause for being legit and keeping to their promises.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Let me ask you this question. If you are to choose one website from the list websites that is earning you money. Which of them will you choose?

This is a tough question and also not tough. For someone to decide on that question the person needs to look are some things. Because as for me I would go for a website that I find it easy to earn and there payout time is as promised.

There are many websites that I have worked with that I earn there like paid to forum, faucet and many more. Looking at all the websites that I earn money with I will choose two which are Trendri forum and Bizdustry forum. There payout are timely. On Trendri I do withdraw to my bank account and I do receive my payment before 24 hours. While Bizdustry there payout will reach you before 72 hours.

What is the one website that you will choose over other websites.
I will go with trendri when it comes to posting forums though the pay was a lot better before now but it all good because we are still earning from it and I like the fast payment by the admin. It really encouraging to work more on the site.i pray the admin will continue to pay on time and be able to keep the site going for a long time

Good luck

Verified member
I will go for a reliable and trustworthy website that is not scam and will not want you to start paying for you to cash out after working on several hours.Preferably Trending is very okay.Trending gives you opportunity to work,do survey and give opinion on matters that concerns business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will go with trendri when it comes to posting forums though the pay was a lot better before now but it all good because we are still earning from it and I like the fast payment by the admin. It really encouraging to work more on the site.i pray the admin will continue to pay on time and be able to keep the site going for a long time
Yes, Admin reduced the pay rate, due to the inflow of members. Maybe he isn't receiving much again from his advertising networks, and sponsorship. But I'm happy he's back, this time, he's making the payments fast. And I'm loving that, no matter the low pay rate per tasks, I'm still liking the Admin for being transparent.

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, Admin reduced the pay rate, due to the inflow of members. Maybe he isn't receiving much again from his advertising networks, and sponsorship. But I'm happy he's back, this time, he's making the payments fast. And I'm moving that, no matter the low pay rate per tasks, I'm still liking the Admin for being transparent.
Yeah, I like one integrity being intact than all the money. This is why it is said that a good name is better than money. So we just do our bit by getting to the payout by posting valuable threads and replies and he makes the payment when due. This shows everyone is keeping to the rules

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah, I like one integrity being intact than all the money. This is why it is said that a good name is better than money. So we just do our bit by getting to the payout by posting valuable threads and replies and he makes the payment when due. This shows everyone is keeping to the rules
Your simply right, a good name is better than the millions in the bank. Cos the people will talk high volume of his or her demeanor, but the millionaire will receive hostile or harsh remarks cos of his cruel ways. Admin have done his best so far showing that he's one of the best Admins around, that's why people are here today supporting him.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your simply right, a good name is better than the millions in the bank. Cos the people will talk high volume of his or her demeanor, but the millionaire will receive hostile or harsh remarks cos of his cruel ways. Admin have done his best so far showing that he's one of the best Admins around, that's why people are here today supporting him.

Yeah right, it goes to show that men and women of integrity abounds. It is up to us to pray we continue to meet admins and bosses offline that are inhumane enough. I like that we are not denied the funds we accumulate here. Give or take the site is growing rapidly

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah right, it goes to show that men and women of integrity abounds. It is up to us to pray we continue to meet admins and bosses offline that are inhumane enough. I like that we are not denied the funds we accumulate here. Give or take the site is growing rapidly
Sure, give or take the site is on the growth Admin is always here all day making things work fine here. I'm just loving the site, it makes me stick to it. I just this time it will last for many years and still paying consistently like FC Admin does, which is Cyberfreak. If trendri stays this way for the next five years and above, people will love it more.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
No matter how low any website is paying and no matter how their earning rates might be but for the sake of their honesty I think they should be appreciated because it is not easy to pay a large number of people, bizdustry, trendri are the best ones I know and they are the best paying site.i give the score to them.