If you can give me one blogging secret for success what would it be?

D

Deleted member 13140

What would be your advice for beginner bloggers? From your research or experience what have you encountered that you would love to share.

I find that even if you think you got everything covered they are certain areas in blogging you probably haven't actually heard.
I actually foow income schools on YouTube before they post out quality video content on blogging and I get alot of value from their videos.

I recommend you follow them too if you are looking to get more knowledge on blogging.

So if you have any thing I would love to see some blogging tips from anyone on any subject.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Buold followers on facebook. Now you might ask, how does building facebook followers related to the success with blogging. Well, when you build followers on facebook, you can generate traffic from your facebook page by sharing your blog links on your page. When you have traffic, you will also have revenue.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You must be very good at keyword research. Your ability to uncover new competitive keywords will determine how fast you are going to succeed with your blog. you can make use of Google auto suggestion to come up with unique content for your blog. You must also be consistent in posting on your website in order to receive organic traffic.