If you have these qualities I'm 100 percent sure you'll be rich in life

Accurate

On this forum I will tell you characters,you need yo develop in order to be rich in life
NOTE if you're an opposite to any character on my list then you have to check it well and find a trash can, so let's get to it.,

No1 The habit of saving up, this is a very amazing trait that most successful people in life has and if you're in the list of people with this amazing trait then you have a 20 percent chance of success in life.

No2 Know the value of money, this character is hard to come by nowadays but it is very important because when you know the value of money there a high chance of you getting rich in life, cause most rich people know the value of money.

No3, Always have plans this one is self explanatory and if you are in the group of people who are planners you have a plus 20 percent chance of success in life

No4 You never forget to pay back depths , in our world today we have a lot of people that do not keep to agreement, and that is really upsetting but if you're not one of the people who try to run away with borrowed money then add a 40 percent to your score, so what's your score leave a reply and tell it to me.