Trading Discussion If you take time, it will give you money

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In forex it is difficult to get success, you need to sit tight for it. No one can get accomplishments on forex soon after joining. Almost everyone gets misfortune in their initial stages and a few people get too hurt with it and give up. You ought to never pick this way, you need to attempt over and over. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provide very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Moni

In forex it is difficult to get success, you need to sit tight for it. No one can get accomplishments on forex soon after joining. Almost everyone gets misfortune in their initial stages and a few people get too hurt with it and give up. You ought to never pick this way, you need to attempt over and over. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provide very low spreads and instant trade execution.
Good but why don't you take your time to explain deep to us? I think you have more ideas about what you are saying here then you should have gone deep. I don't even know what Forex trading is so I think you should clarify your post to people like me to understand more.

PICKFORD

Verified member
You are right bro,when it comes to trading it really needs your time so as to study the trade and how the market goes,in addition to that you will need a good forex broker so as to give you signals on how to trade, many forex traders always want to be rich overnight,in this way they lose a lot of money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Due to a lot of talk on social media a lot of people think that forex trading is easy. But this is not true because Forex trading is one of the most complex ways in which you can make money. I strongly agree with you that in order to be successful in trading you should take a lot of time to learn about the basics and also a lot of practice too to be good in it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Trading forex is not a joke....You are investing your money. And whatever you are investing your money in, needs patience. I wouldn't advice anybody to jump into forex trading without prior proper knowledge of how it's done properly. Then, even if you have the adequate knowledge to trade, you will need to have patience to win your trade, and definitely losses are unavoidable.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When I started reading about forex, I realize that it is not difficult as people project it to be. But no one can go into it with a view of knowing it along the line. You need to take your time just as the poster advised. It is not something you can go into and be expecting much gain within a short period of time. To crown it all, you need to meet some gurus or mentors in forex before you can even know the rudiments.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, forex trading for me is a risky investment and as such one needs to really find out how it works before indulging. Let you rightly stated we need to apply patience when it comes to forex trading since it takes skill to actual start making money off it. This is noted

Ray Martinez

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's best to never give up because it might even be the last try or strategy that might stay earning the person money , so it's best to keep trying hard and always know the best entry and exit point so that you would know the right to take profit and close positiom