Importance of education

Hagson1

Education is
the act or process of impacting or gaining general knowledge, improving the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life. the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession. Education is essential in our day to day activities, it is true that someone can not stop learning until he is she dies. Education is the key to success, for someone to be successful in life he or she has to be educated in that specific area of his life. When I talk about education it's doesn't necessarily means the knowledge we acquired within the four Conners of the class room but I mean the general knowledge we gain Be it in school, our homes, place of worship, among our peer groups etc.
Education helps to develop an individual to think appropriately, it also help someone to be able to coordinate himself.
It gives room for socialization, create awareness among the society. Education helps someone to know the right thing that will be beneficial to himself.
Education also helps an individual to be able to choose appropriately his career and be able to pursue them till his goals are achieve.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Education they say the key to knowledge and knowledge they say is power. I could a only imagine what this life will look like without having education, we will live like the primitive times. And life would have been very hard for us all. There are some parts of my country mostly the northern parts. That area is filled with somany people who are less educated and for this reason you will notice how uncivilized they are in that region. First they engage in all forms of violence and they have this problem of under age marriages and early child birth, a situation when a child gives birth to another child. Then there is also poverty in a very alarming rate and the people do not even know how to help themselves because they are not educated formally. This is something their leaders are very well aware of but would never do anything about because they want to keep on exploiting them so that they can amass more of the common wealth for themselves at the expense of the power. So education is what brings the people out of slavery and put them on the part of freedom and prosperity.

Maria Javed

Education play critical part in the lives of every human. Education means to knowing specific things and analysing the world with your education. Education is the key of success. There is nothing we can do without education. Without education we cannot get our goal in life. Education begins at home and continues throughout life. Education tells us that how essential education in our lives. Education is a platform through which a person can reach the top of the target of success. Good Education is the best way to get progress and succeed in life. Education is mostly an crucial benefit for human beings. That why it is spoken that educated people not only live life but also enjoy life. Education increases our skills, self poccession level and character. In today, s life good education has become fundamental. Good education helps to get a higher job. A person who has higher education will take all the decisions of life true. If you are a good educater then your future is also safe you can do good job in future. The greatest benefit of education is we get knowledge about environment, our surroundings and all over the world . Education is divided into 3 stages
1 primary education
2 secondary education
3 Higher education
Every education has their on benefits.

Ishola75

Education is
the act or process of impacting or gaining general knowledge, improving the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life. the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession. Education is essential in our day to day activities, it is true that someone can not stop learning until he is she dies. Education is the key to success, for someone to be successful in life he or she has to be educated in that specific area of his life. When I talk about education it's doesn't necessarily means the knowledge we acquired within the four Conners of the class room but I mean the general knowledge we gain Be it in school, our homes, place of worship, among our peer groups etc.
Education helps to develop an individual to think appropriately, it also help someone to be able to coordinate himself.
It gives room for socialization, create awareness among the society. Education helps someone to know the right thing that will be beneficial to himself.
Education also helps an individual to be able to choose appropriately his career and be able to pursue them till his
Money had value to ones life everyone has the determination of schooling as a matter of fact is one of the core values in ones life once someone is not educated he will be cheat and denied of his or her fundamental human right in his or her country for example now this fundamental principles or human rights will be taught to the student in school and whenever they someone is trying to deny them of their their right they will let the person know they know their right and the rules and regulations of the country they are so lastly whenever some one is not educated it seems to be a shame for him in the society for him or among his or her peer group

Hilda

Although I hate going to school and learning bit am still glad I got to go to school. If I didn't I couldn't even be able to type and write in English on this forums. I couldnt understand somethings and be able to get a good job. Yes it is true that somethings we learn in school don't help us at all but we get to learn other things that help us in life. I just think that the form of education should be changed Abit so that students learn what they are good at and things that are necessary in their lives. We learn somethings in school that are not necessary but I still support that all children should be educated.

Ntoci

Education is required to achieve societal respect. To live a happy and affluent life, one must study and earn a good career. It aids in the earning of money and the provision of basic necessities. Furthermore, schooling will assist in gaining a good reputation by putting you in a good position. It can help you advance in your job and achieve your goals. It also aids in the setting of personal and professional objectives.

Ramolak19

Verified member
You have all made a good and reasonable point but to my own view, I see education in a different perspective actually is a process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, skills, training, knowledge and moral habit. But people believe that its only university and college we can learned, we can also learn in vocational center.

Education is good and its best legacy that you can leave for children.