In starting a new business which is more important, money or idea?

Simplyniyi

To start a business, you need to have a goal, focus and direction you want to follow. If you have money and no idea of what to do, then don't go into business. The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge not lack of money. Idea brings money but money can't buy idea. If you don't have idea on how to spend your money, you could become poor.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
When starting a new business. Money and idea is very important. They work hand in hand. Your ideas only can not sustain your business and neither does your money only can sustain your business. Your money can only push the ideas you have for your business to succeed.

Mellorando

Banned
Money and idea has their role to play in starting up a business but firstly to start up a business you have to develop the idea on how you want your business to look like and then start the business which will involve your capital (money)

PICKFORD

Verified member
With money many things can be achieved. is not every one that is blessed with knowledge of a business, so you can call some one that have succeed in life through his or her business to give you ideas on to start your own.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Both money and idea I have a very important when starting a business. If you have money and you do not have the idea or the right skills to succeed in business you will end up wasting the money and won't make any progress in business. If you have idea and you do not have money to start a business then there is no way you can make a progress because money is essential business so also is idea.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The two are very important, but I will put much priority on money. When you have money, you can easily source people to help you with different idea. You can even contact different consultants to help you with business ideas. But you idea can die of there is no money for execution of these ideas.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Maybe I have to agree that ideas come first before you can decide on a business. That means you need a complete idea of what the business is all about before you can raise the needed capital. With the money in hand and your knowledge of the business is lacking then it is not advisable to start a business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Money an idea has an important role to play when starting up a business, but the most important thing is idea, having a good idea on how to start up your business is the best because you can go for a loan to start up the business since you have a good idea of growing the business you will be able to pay back the loan in a short period of time, most people have money but they don't have the idea to manage the business properly most times the business falla

Simplyniyi

To start a business, you need to have a goal, focus and direction you want to follow. If you have money and no idea of what to do, then don't go into business. The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge not lack of money. Idea brings money but money can't buy idea. If you don't have idea on how to spend your money, you could become poor.

marcusfe

We all know that money is very important in achieving anything in life, that is the Holly Bible says " money answers all things ". Starting a new business requires putting some important things in place, if those things are not available or complete, I don't think that one is ready for business yet. In my quest for business knowledge I've come to discover why is more important that money in business creation. You might have a whole lot money to create as many businesses as possible but you don't have the idea first your money may be as good as useless. In the process of business creation, idea comes first before every other things. Even in the order of importance money is not the second. The next important thing after idea is planning.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view when starting a new business money and idea a very important in the business but if I am asked between money and idea which is more important I will say idea is more important this is because idea is the act of creativity in the business and also the idea is what is going to fashion income in the business and also if you have the idea and you don't have money you can easily get a loan from the bank or from your friends and family.

Adetayo100

In starting a business both money and a good idea are very important, you need both to be able to succeed in the business, some people feels once they have money alone they can start any business of there choice neglecting the most important thing in business which is having a very good business idea and plans.

eojo2401

To start a business ventures, money is more important than idea. If you have money and you are wise enough to used your IQ, you will buy nice ideas and business plan from the investment analysts. There was a time when my uncle has huge amounts of money in his bank account. It was his account officer in the bank that advised and guide him on a particular investment and he went it and make handsome amount of money there.

IamDozzy

Well in the chronological list of things needed to start a business, business idea is the first. But let's us be honest with ourselves, without money your busy idea is nothing as in it is going nowhere. Money is very important in starting a business infact it is the most important. One can never belittle the function not money in a business because it is what is needed to make the idea a reality. Without money business idea is just a dream yet to be fulfilled.

Victor001

Idea is very important, we shouldn't override the impact of idea in business,money on the other hand is essential,money is an easy commodity most people have to run the business,but the idea is the driving force to implement the business. Idea can overcome the risk if well implemented,money can only provide backups to sustain the idea.

Teatea

Both money and idea are important but I think idea comes first. You can not possibly do anything with your money without a business idea. You have to come up with something to do first, and then look for capital or you use the one available. It also depends on each individual's choice, some people may feel money is more important and should come first to avoid delay when idea is available while some argue that idea is more important.

Snazzy001

In starting a business, both are important for the business to get established.its just that their importance is in form of hierarchy.i think money is more important.you can have the knowledge but no money and that means no money for you.similarly you can have money but still start business and seek knowledge elsewhere

samual

Idea is more important, cause before you engage in any kind of business you must have the idea of starting a business and before any money can be available to start a Business is idea.

King bell

VIP Contributor
While having a great idea is a good place to start, it’s not the only ingredient necessary for a successful business. Equally important is having the financial resources in place to make your vision a reality. Many startups fail because they run out of money before they can get their business off the ground. It’s important to remember that no one has an exact roadmap to success. Even the most successful businesses had to overcome some bumps in the road along the way. The key is to learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward.