Crypto In What Cryptocurrencies Will You Be Investing/Trading In October, 2021?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The year of 2021 might not have been a really good year for those individuals who held crypto for a long time and expected their cois to grow a lot. The massive decline in the value of crypto made everyone worried. This is because this crash had an impact on almost all the coins except stable coins. However, it looks like the month of October, 2021 is a really good one for those who intend to trade in crypto. It seems like despite banning Bitcoin, it is still rising to some extent and this might be a good news for all those investors who plan to trade in crypto for a short time. This is why I will be trading after a few days. So, In What Cryptocurrencies Will You Be Investing/Trading In October, 2021?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of cryptocurrency people can invest on but all these things will depend on so many things like the amount of money that we have to invest in these cryptocurrency. Normally people who are thinking of investing in bitcoins have to understand that they have to invest a certain amount of money to be able to make a reasonable profit.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many crypto coins that performed very well last month and they have not stopped performing. Shiba Inu surprised me yesterday when it rose more than half. I am liking forward to increase my Shiba and also invest in Solana and IDEX among other coins that I may still consider.

rawuf lifestyle

The year of 2021 might not have been a really good year for those individuals who held crypto for a long time and expected their cois to grow a lot. The massive decline in the value of crypto made everyone worried. This is because this crash had an impact on almost all the coins except stable coins. However, it looks like the month of October, 2021 is a really good one for those who intend to trade in crypto. It seems like despite banning Bitcoin, it is still rising to some extent and this might be a good news for all those investors who plan to trade in crypto for a short time. This is why I will be trading after a few days. So, In What Cryptocurrencies Will You Be Investing/Trading In October, 2021?
i always invest in two cryptocurrency and them are bitcoin and shiba and guess what it works so happy

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Shiba Inu has come down again. And this is a time to buy some dipped coins. I will try as well to buy some other coins that are also trending. For instance, I need to buy IDEX and even Solana who are also performing well. If I have much, I may go for gala as well.

Nite

Valued Contributor
For investin/trading, I think Bitcoin would be a fair option also. But one has to become a strong type of candidate for this type of investment, and if that person is willing to take on a fair amount of risk for the potential to earn lucrative rewards, then this could be their chance.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Tron crypto currency seems to be my target coin for now than any other crypto currency and probably next month I will invest on cardano , because the development on the coin have been high ,the developers are really trying in improving the coin more and get to its best level