Increase clicks to your star clicks html links for free

emaxmoo

Hello guys i am a star click user, star clicks is one of the few legitimate sites where you can make money, its being around for over 10 years hence its legitimacy cannot be questioned. You can earn from anywhere in the world as you can receive payments via BITCOIN, WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL and BANK TRANSFER.You can also check out their reviews on trustpilot. They have an excellent rating which is rare. With the SILVER account which is free you can earn $0.1 per ads you click(mind you their ADS are simply graphic in nature and not videos) but you only receive limited ads on a daily basis.

However if u were to upgrade with $20 to the GOLD membership you get over a hundred ads and it can be completed in less than 30 mins, along with the ads you get HTML links. This HTML links is only available to GOLD and PLATINUM users, the links are meant to be embed into your free blog or website and people are suppose to click on them. Getting people to click on them is a hard task but if it is accomplished you can earn over $5 daily with about a hundred click. Now, what i am proposing is a network of persons who are interest in making over $5 a day and over $150 monthly.

You have to be a gold user,i am creating a group where we can bond together and help one another achieve 100 clicks on a daily basis. Only persons who have stakes will be committed to daily click on adverts cos he or she knows that as they are helping others then they are being helped also. So, if you are interested, drop a message and if you are interest in earning via star clicks you can register on www.star-clicks.com and please do not forget to use my referral link (50611480 ), it will cost u nothing to register