Increasing the ranking of the site in the search engine by good contents

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was once active in the SEO forum. That’s where I learned about the ways to increase the traffic that you get from the search engine. I was surprised to know about that because it never entered my mind that searchers could give my site traffic. For example, when a person searches for citrus and my website which is about garden plants would appear on top of the search list then the searcher might click on the link of my site. That is free traffic from the search engine.

The best way to increase the ranking in the search list is to upload an original content. Original means you wrote it yourself and there is no copied portion from another site. If the content is directly related to the niche of the site then that is considered good content.

Mika

VIP Contributor
search engine gives preference to high quality content. Search engines give preference to original and unique content. In other words, the content having high quality and original and unique content have better chance of getting ranked on search engines compared to poor quality content. Building quality content is half od SEO done.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When it comes to SEO, a lot of people thin that keywords usage and link building are all what they need to do. Well, keyword usage and link building are important but first and foremost importance should be given to quality content. If you check high ranking content you will see most of them are of high quality.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to rank a website on the first page for the targeted keywords with just quality content without backlinks. However this is not possible if you are writing content on a competitive keyword. The only thing you need to do is to do for all the stuff keywords and write in-depth content on them. You are going to rank on the first page faster.