Indian Cute Girl Baby

sanjibarpi

1609586094692.jpeg
(Sreejita Mondal)
This is the biggest concern of all Indian parents having a girl child. It just completely shatters all parents having daughters when they read the news of a young girl (as young as a few days or months old) being brutally tortured and raped by some monsters. How can you have the dare to give birth to another girl child in such a brutal society? Moreover, you can not even expect speedy justice if something wrong happens to your girl child.

sanjibarpi

1609588383475.jpeg
(Sreejita Mondal)
There are ‘intellectuals’ who say the boy was just 17-year-old so he was a ‘minor’ and should not be tried as an adult! He should be sent in some shitty reform house for 2-3 years and come out and be let free to do more such heinous crimes! As if the girl who was just 1 or 2 years old she was an adult. Ridiculous and disgusting! No parents can ever imagine such things happening with their little angels but it’s the saddest reality of the day that our girls in India are NOT Safe! So, we are scared to have a girl child in Indian society.

sanjibarpi

1609590032581.jpeg
(Sreejita Mondal)
Even though there will be lacs of people speaking in against of me when I say there’s gender-gap in our Indian society citing examples of women achievers {many of whose stories you can read here on Wonderful Woman ;)} But when I say there’s a gender gap in India, I also have lots of examples to prove my point! First, Even if a woman is well educated and equally earning as her husband, she is considered more responsible to look after the household and kids then her husband.