Social Media Influencer Marketing Tips

Mika

VIP Contributor
Influencer marketing is one of the best marketing methods to reach out to real people. Here are some tips to consider.

Work with small and moderate influencers: Unless you are spending a large sun on your influencer marketing, you have to work with someone who has more than 5K followers and less than 50K followers. If you want to work with large influencers, you have to pay a hefty price. Small and moderate influencers are less demanding.

According to consumer behavior, people are more likely to be impressed with common people rather than celebrities. That’s because common people interact with people in a better way compared to celebrities.

Develop a long-term relationship: Long term relationship with influencer marketers pay better than short term relationship. You need to be proactive in developing a strong relationship with your influencer marketer.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think having an influencer marketer will come in when i have an onlinestore like ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress, Alibaba and co. If i don't have such kind of store, it means I have something I'm advertising online, then I'll have an influencer marketer or brand ambassador to help promote such ad for me and I'll reward him or her, and surely that might take my business viral.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It depends on the size of your business on whether to engage an Influencer for you marketing or not. A small scale business can be content with promotions in social media because the Influencer is a costly way of marketing. If you have a friend who is a minor celebrity then he can probably help you instead of an Influencer.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Influencer marketing is not only for large scale businesses, small businesses can adopt it too. Social media influencers are everywhere now , unlike before that it used to be celebrities and dedicated bloggers .
Moreover, the poster sticks to small and moderate influencers to minimise cost

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it is very common these days to see a lot of celebrities and influential people on the internet promoting a lot of businesses and services. Influencer marketing has grown so big that businesses pay huge amount of money to celebrities to promote their products and of course in turn they get a lot of profit because it is really converting to their profit.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Influencer marketing has really proved to be one of the most efficient ways of marketing products especially ones that involve the customers to pay huge amount of money directly. It is the kind of marketing that it is most suitable when you are launching a financial services are on e-commerce app.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have something to promote, you should consider working with an influencer on your niche. You should consider working long-term with your infleucner. You should consider making your influencer marketer your brand ambassador. Influencer marketing is one of the most effective methods to drive traffic nd generates sales for your business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am an influencer on Facebook and Instagram. I promote business, events, products, and services. Some of my clients are very old, I have been working with them for more than two years. I try to retain my old clients as well as get new clients. If you can build followers, influencer marketing is profitable