Insta Cash

Get paid by just clicking the link, 1 persin per click is equivalent to 1 US dollar,the minimum amount of withdrawal is $80 therefore you must ask 80 person to just click your link and it will be directly go to your dashboard in insta cash. The payment method is via Paypal,Coins.ph, and Gcash.

GodfreyManega

Get paid by sharing a link 50$ a day Insta Cash now you can make 1$ per referral it needs Only internet connections and no investment is needed just message me so as I can send a link to you

Last edited by a moderator:

KIP254

Get paid by sharing a link 50$ a day Insta Cahttps://instacash.work/?ref=XAUdjcuVbsh now you can make 1$ per referral it needs Only internet connections and no investment is needed just message me so as I can send a link to you
Is this really legit cause I tried it once and withdrew and I was not paid anything. Maybe if you have a payment proof can do cause as from my side think this thing is a scam. Here is my proof that I tried to work with the site I've even the link too but it didn't work on my side and I reached the target and withdrawn but I was not paid nothing.