Internet computer coin (ICP) have declined more than 800% in the past two months

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Internet computer coin (ICP) debuted on October 2016 with price value of $731 per coin. Since then, it never recaptured its debut price value, it is simply on the steady fall. That made me to think, if it was created to go down in price value consistently without making improvement to surpass its debuted price tag.

I started following this coin up since the bearish run started early May 2021. The coin peaked at $400+, and was placed 11th in the crypto log, as at then. After it experienced such a bullish run that made it a popular coin around investors, it started dropping down constantly.

The coin 'ICP is now valued at $45, which is considered the worst price decline among the world top 100 coins in the coin market since the bearish run started. Which is almost -900% in price value in the past two months. It will really be hard for the coin to capture its glory days last two months, when it made surprise improvement to peak around the top 20 coins in the market base on marketcap.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I guess there are many coins that most of us are not aware of.....I have never heard of this coin. Well, if its down in value, I don't think it should be that surprising. Coins can rise and fall at any time, but this particular coin is around this level because of the ongoing bearish run. If the bear run is over the coin may continue to rise again. Anything is possible!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I guess there are many coins that most of us are not aware of.....I have never heard of this coin. Well, if its down in value, I don't think it should be that surprising. Coins can rise and fall at any time, but this particular coin is around this level because of the ongoing bearish run. If the bear run is over the coin may continue to rise again. Anything is possible!
Hmm, this coin is obvious falling down drastically. The bearish run have affected too, but its been falling down since it debuted in 2016. And it never matched its price tag which it debuted with "$731. Since then its been draining down, those who invested since 2016 never got the chance to recover their funds till now. To the extent the coin have fallen to just $45.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a whole lot of loss for the investors and keepers of these coins. One thing I don't do is to invest in anyhow coins no matter the hyping. I so take my time to watch the growth of the coin before I can now venture into it. Though there are many coins that are also affected badly with this bearish but this is one the worst I have seen.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Hmm, this coin is obvious falling down drastically. The bearish run have affected too, but its been falling down since it debuted in 2016. And it never matched its price tag which it debuted with "$731. Since then its been draining down, those who invested since 2016 never got the chance to recover their funds till now. To the extent the coin have fallen to just $45.
wow! This is a bad run for this coin! I pity those who invested in it, during 2016. I think it's a massive loss to them. Those that will benefit more from this coin, are those investors during the ICO's. They can still make gain any time. But it's better to have sold out of your coins in 2016, that's when anyone can make gain.

D

Deleted member 28127

This article is remembering me to baby doge. Some users invest and baby doge price is increased a lot. When trading baby doge from trustwallet to altcoin price is so much decreasing than reality price so I am afraid that same scenario for ICP but nothing is guaranteed. But I hope it is legit ICO because experience will show that.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This article is remembering me to baby doge. Some users invest and baby doge price is increased a lot. When trading baby doge from trustwallet to altcoin price is so much decreasing than reality price so I am afraid that same scenario for ICP but nothing is guaranteed. But I hope it is legit ICO because experience will show that.
This is one thing about all these new coins! When they comes out first, the hype around them makes the price and the value,"To the moon" but after series of time the price and value will start declining. I think people drop all these coins easily, nobody wants to hold a new coin. There are too many coins people held that they lost, so people to hold new coins.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's big fall for the coin . Do you want to share why the coin experienced such a big dip? I know that something must be behind it . We can learn from this and even use the findings to predict othe coins too. We will be expecting another thread on that from you .I have had of the coins persistent fall but the root cause , I do not know

sincerem

VIP Contributor
wow! This is a bad run for this coin! I pity those who invested in it, during 2016. I think it's a massive loss to them. Those that will benefit more from this coin, are those investors during the ICO's. They can still make gain any time. But it's better to have sold out of your coins in 2016, that's when anyone can make gain.
The coin is simply unpredictable at the moment, even in the past it is not still predictable. Unless you're predicting for its continuously fall if you're trading On-spot or Futures at Binance, or anywhere. That's when you'll be able to get something tangible from the coin. If not, holding the coin isn't profitable at all with the information i gathered around it.
That's big fall for the coin . Do you want to share why the coin experienced such a big dip? I know that something must be behind it . We can learn from this and even use the findings to predict other coins too. We will be expecting another thread on that from you .I have had of the coins persistent fall but the root cause , I do not know

I think the problem might be the owner(s) burning the coin to balance the circulation. And again, at the earlier time no one discovered the coin, it wasn't having much investors during its earlier time. It only came prominent last two months. That's when it jumped from 77th in the table to 11th, with improve price rage $400+.