Internet platform and digital marketing.

Ganibade

Verified member
Using internet platforms and digital marketing to your advantage, selling digital goods or courses may be a profitable endeavor. Whether you're selling software, ebooks, digital downloads, or online courses, the secret is to provide insightful content that speaks to your target market's wants and requirements. The keys to success in this industry include developing a powerful brand, creating efficient sales funnels, and leveraging a variety of marketing platforms, including email, social media, and content marketing. Sustaining client satisfaction and loyalty can also be achieved by giving top-notch customer service and ongoing product updates.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The first income I generated on the internet was through digital marketing. I started building my social media pages when I was still in high school. By the time I reached college, my social media pages had grown really big, and I started receiving brand deals and endorsements. If you are an online marketer, you can not only make money by selling your stuff but also make money by promoting someone else's stuff. If you want to get into the field of digital marketing, you need to understand marketing platforms