Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
$

$$ Shalini Money $$

HELLO !!
I am $$ Shalini a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn.
Thank you and stay Connected with me

ghodelarajveer

Hello,

I am Rajveer a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

ghodelarajveer

Hello,

I am Rajveer a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

kukinjo231

My name is Marko and I am here primarily to teach you something new, to try to make some money on the side, and to live the life you have always wanted and deserved. Feel free to contact me and I hope you have a nice day.

Last edited:

Rietumskaija

Hello,
My names is Rietums,
I'm living in Latvia. At the moment I am learning TIG(GTAW) welding. In internet I'm trying to earn money since 2011. Some year everything is good and stable but after some time it not working anymore for me. I'm here to find stable methods to earn money online.